• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I dont want to jinx myself, but this is a great start to the evening. Just need two more events and I hit a big score

So my plan right now is to play every Rockets game over for the first few weeks. You think Harden doesn't play defense now, just wait...

yeah, I think Rockets overs will need to be juiced tho. NO ONE on the Rockets plays defense and they just added Ryan Anderson and Eric gordon and got rid of their one defender in Howard? I dont play/watch/bet basketball all that much tho....but I do pay attention to Houston stuff.

I watch three sports, Soccer, NHL and CFB. Anything else I play is PURELY speculative. I watch every NY Rangers and ManU game. okay, maybe not every but 95%

No idea why/how my wife puts up with me tho. Sure, I'm hung, and I make a great living, but ffs, I'm a degenerate sometimes

Only sport I'll actually watch from start to finish is NBA. No interest in NHL, other than the Senators games. Watch NFL, but not religious about it. And contrary to what you might think, I actually don't watch that much soccer, unless it's a 1H bet or I want to see goal No.3.

wow, NBA is more boring to me than Golf and bowling, but I know to each their own. NHL is fucking great, especially playoffs. And I love soccer, but I'm obviously biased. I love watching my kids play most of all, but shit, I'd watch a D3 belgium game if I had action on it.
Acutally, to me the most boring sport to watch is NFL. I gave up on that shit about 10 years ago.

I'm actually watching two games now, this Colombia game and UH/Conn game. Colombia game may have some goals in it. UH is awesome

yeah, I think Rockets overs will need to be juiced tho. NO ONE on the Rockets plays defense and they just added Ryan Anderson and Eric gordon and got rid of their one defender in Howard? I dont play/watch/bet basketball all that much tho....but I do pay attention to Houston stuff.
Totals will probably start out in the 210's and creep up to the 220's by Christmas. And Clint Capela's a pretty capable defender, but obviously not in Howard's league. Still don't understand the D'antoni hiring, but it should make things entertaining.

Capela is pretty decent, but young and raw. Plus, in the mold of DH, can't hit a free throw if his life depended on it.
Harden so overrated - I think Houston be fun to watch, and sure games will get points.
West in the NBA is SOoooo tough tho.

Only thing I don't like about the NFL is all the flags. Pretty much any time there's an incomplete pass now, I've become conditioned to seeing the receiver jerk his arm and wait to see if a flag flies in.

funny you say that about NFL, cause NBA is most officiated game in all pro sports. so tough to watch. I understand what you;re saying tho for sure.

Hoops was my number one sport and CBB still there for me but can't stand NBA, although when Nash was in PHX it was fun. The soccer only entered about 5 years ago but I was a PG and soccer is visually enjoyable, always liked to see the floor and the spacing. Didn't play much soccer other than in college played some indoor and loved it.

Yep went and watch them in the US Open Cup against the Colo Springs Switchbacks. Had to look at the stub to verify which of course I saved, first ever "pro" soccer game.

They play 10 minutes from me, fun time

Kind of crazy to see how much soccer has exploded in the States the past 10 years. They were getting crowds of 10,000+ in Cincinnati this year for their USL team (Cincinnati?) And now apparently Nashville's pushing for an MLS team.

Yep went and watch them in the US Open Cup against the Colo Springs Switchbacks. Had to look at the stub to verify which of course I saved, first ever "pro" soccer game.

They play 10 minutes from me, fun time
Yup, soccer's generally a good time, just because of the enthusiasm of the crowds. Plus, don't have to deal with Rihanna or Drake blaring over the PA like at the hockey games (sure sign I'm getting old...)

Well we have the multi international base here...but what is absolutely insane is youth hockey in phoenix. Absolutely crazy, and the prospects coming from here...figured it would take a generation with all the northern transients but it's popped big time

These color rush uniforms are so lame. Pretty soon, the NFL teams are going to be like Oregon, wearing a different combo every week.

These AZ Utd games, fans are nuts. Bass drum, beer tents all over...was honestly shocked at the crowd

Well we have the multi international base here...but what is absolutely insane is youth hockey in phoenix. Absolutely crazy, and the prospects coming from here...figured it would take a generation with all the northern transients but it's popped big time
The Gretzky effect... Think I read the other day Texas actually has the most pro/semi pro teams of any state or province. A big state obviously, but still. Plus, they're building practice rinks all over the place in the South.

So, this show's about a woman making it to the Major Leagues as a pitcher? I don't know, I think Air Bud might have had a more plausible premise...

The Gretzky effect... Think I read the other day Texas actually has the most pro/semi pro teams of any state or province. A big state obviously, but still. Plus, they're building practice rinks all over the place in the South.

Canadians took over a decent amount of the housing market here when it was in the tank, in a couple years Molson will be on the ballot as the official state beer

LOLOLOL
Someone who will remain nameless just posted a play of the Dynamo/NYC o2.5 at 1.63. Now, I too played this, but not at the aforementioned 1.63, but rather 1.57
And a quick check on oddpsortal shows the ABSOLUTE best line available is at Pinnacle at 1.59
How pathetic do you need to be to constantly post lines that are unavailable anywhere on earth?

/rant

you must be a masochist after what we have watched the last time!! but hey I might join aha, can't find the match though when is it?!

Back