****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

11 straight knockout games have totaled at least 2 goals: knowing the attitude Portugal is going to have against France, I'd say we've got as close to a mortal lock as you can get that the final will be a dour affair scoring wise.

Portugal has been involved in the only knockout game so far to finish 0-0 after 90. 4 of the 6 regulation halves they've played have been 0-0 affairs.

Little doubt Germany's defense is more impressive than their offense: in 261 mins of knockout football they've conceded 3 goals, 2 penalties; they've scored 3 goals in 90 mins against a shit opponent vs. 1 goal in 171 mins against 2 decent opponents.

Assume you're someone like Griezman, who can probably play in any league he wants to in the world. And assume the money is the same no matter what your choice is.

Which league do you play in?

I enjoy Spain in general and if you get to play for one of the top 3 there that would be incredible

You answered my question before I asked it.

I think it's an interesting choice. Because part of it is quality of life and part of it is quality of football.

Well, a push is a push.

Congrats France bettors and fans.

I'm not going to go hard against Bet, but I think France can score on this Portugal team. I wouldn't be surprised to see this exact same scoreline in the final.

France playing in front of 80,000+ on Sunday in Paris against Portugal gonna be incredible

Whatever the final score, I fully expect a cagey 1st half. Will be looking to bet either draw 1st half or u0.5 goals, price dependent.

I can live with that. Because that means France scores.

Also, I mean, how this France team is playing vs. how this Portugal team is playing ...

Back