****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

CnBsvhIWAAEfyrP.jpg

Sprained MCL or torn meniscus, those injuries often look the same

Fucking brutal. I've bet against the guy, but I would never wish it on him.

He shouldn't come back. He was limping and favoring it since the moment he took the hit. If it's a strain you'd rather err on the side of caution rather than putting him in a position to fucking tear the thing completely.

He is definitely not 100%, but honestly I think they do want him out there even if he isn't right. From the looks of it, Portugal won't control possession anyway, so maybe you just need one clinical finish on one good ball in and nobody is better able to do that than him.

He is definitely not 100%, but honestly I think they do want him out there even if he isn't right. From the looks of it, Portugal won't control possession anyway, so maybe you just need one clinical finish on one good ball in and nobody is better able to do that than him.

It's a fair point, this isn't his club team, quite honestly all they need is one game from him.

Which is a terrible way to look at it, but ...

Max@xDuoMax <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 6m6 minutes ago</small>
Typical west ham scum ruining Ronaldo's important game of his career

1 retweet2 likes
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Reply
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Retweet
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">

</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">More
</button>

I think the ten minutes of fuckery with Ronaldo basically served as a timeout for Portugal and killed the French momentum. Now they're trying to build it back up.

If this stays 0-0 through halftime, well, first BetCrimes would be right again. Second, I may be betting France to score in the second half.

Took over 1 @ +105 for the 2h, Portugal didn't seem to play as conservative as I expected after he was taken off and expect more pace from France. Of course if this gets to the 70th minute w/o a goal this wager is going to struggle

France need to bring on Martial

portugal legs at the back are dead, his pace would crush them

but my guess is neither manager wants to lose this and we are going to Pens

Although, in fairness, the first 15 or so minutes were pretty good. Then CR7 went down and the whole thing went into a death spiral.

Back