****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

billion people watching tho mate

A billion frustrated, angry, people.

Hahaha. KJ is right, when they played these semis really hurt this game.

It's interesting how the structure on these tournaments (adding the extra teams into the knockout round, when games are scheduled) really adds up.

A billion frustrated, angry, people.

Hahaha. KJ is right, when they played these semis really hurt this game.

It's interesting how the structure on these tournaments (adding the extra teams into the knockout round, when games are scheduled) really adds up.

ya but teams around Europe play these days off anyway

wednesday-sat or thursday-sun

not an excuse

This fucking disaster. Well, it was fun—save for the fact it cost so fucking much.

Congrats to the shittier team.

Great call to those who had it.

What bothers me is that it will validate, to a point, the style of play. Which is exactly what tourneys like these do not need.

For many years Italy has had the negative outlook on their style of play. Portugal has not changed since 2000. Very conservative style of play but here they got the job done.

Messi is better right?

RONALDO maybe a little shiftier with the feet, but Messi strikes better and better overall right?

The sports lover in me hates to see the lesser side win the title. The sports bettor in me has no idea if there was value one way or the other. The humanity of me is glad whenever France loses.

Messi is better right?

RONALDO maybe a little shiftier with the feet, but Messi strikes better and better overall right?

swap those two

Messi much more finesse, Ronaldo more power and pace

I think its generally agreed Messi is a bit better overall but I think so many outside factors in it too

Messi has always had better team, better team play, and a more stable environment around him

Ronaldo much more of a solo player

the Barcelona version of Messi as a peak is the best ever, but an argument can be made that so much of that is the youth system set up imprinted at Barca since these guys were in their teens and who knows if he would have reached the same heights on a different path

for Ronaldo the argument can be made that he has proven himself in different situations, teams, leagues etc.

Tried watching my 2nd MLS game in two years and just can't get into it no matter how great the NYCFC kits look

Watching France-Italy U19, 2-0 France after 30 minutes they are just toying with Italy and some great players in there, future of the french team looks good

Back