****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Don't stay in hotels, 'teed. Find a way to rent a room from someone for a month or two at a time. Your experience will be improved dramatically, I promise.

I can live out of a hotel room, did for almost two months in Vegas

As long as it's got the appropriate equipment and shit to do around it, I'm in

BelgiumFlagBoyWalking_Med.gif

I've heard really good things about Germany. The language is just so goddamn daunting to me.

Most people under 40 appear to speak English unless you are in the sticks. My sister loves it, its unlikely she comes back anytime soon. And frankly it's just very efficient and in order. Some right wing elements can a bit nerve racking, but I enjoy the country.

no fam over there are spurs, just got it from my dad

most if them are chelsea and a surprising amount of fulham

Whew. I was worried it was Chelsea. Funny, if you'd have asked me to guess, that's the exact order I'd put those three in. Mostly on the hope that you weren't a Chelsea fan. Hahahahaha.

I've heard really good things about Germany. The language is just so goddamn daunting to me.

My uncle did a professor exchange over there for a semester and had to go through the application process three times before getting the gig and he's pretty fluent. Something about the different accents

Most people under 40 appear to speak English unless you are in the sticks. My sister loves it, its unlikely she comes back anytime soon. And frankly it's just very efficient and in order. Some right wing elements can a bit nerve racking, but I enjoy the country.

I'd like to go. Joe's itching to travel.

He's also broke.

He blames Obama. Hahahaha.

My uncle did a professor exchange over there for a semester and had to go through the application process three times before getting the gig and he's pretty fluent. Something about the different accents

The funny thing is, when you meet Germans, they always talk about how easy it is to pick up English. And you look at their language and think, "Well, yeah, look at that shit." And then you think, 'Fucking Germans.'

=)

Back