****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Wife and older kid went to indoor playground for the day. I'm keeping 8 month old girl who I've got watching Mickey Mouse on side TV while I watch soccer/baseball all day on the main TV. Then wife and both kids are off to the beach tomorrow for the week with her sister and mom

Someone shit in the neighborhood pool yesterday meaning it's closed til 5:00 today...thank God bc I don't think I can climb those stairs to the waterslide 30 more times today

Wife and older kid went to indoor playground for the day. I'm keeping 8 month old girl who I've got watching Mickey Mouse on side TV while I watch soccer/baseball all day on the main TV. Then wife and both kids are off to the beach tomorrow for the week with her sister and mom

Someone shit in the neighborhood pool yesterday meaning it's closed til 5:00 today...thank God bc I don't think I can climb those stairs to the waterslide 30 more times today

aren't you a sleepwalker, you sure it wasn't you?

that sounds great d

was so fucked up yesterday I was out by 8pm it appears (according to my texts)

I said during that WC I didn't rate him, but his final feat sort of shut me up. Subsequent realities prove me right.

I think he just didn't fit Pep's style. He's not a bad player at and would start for almost any team. Ancellotti might choose to play him now since it appears he has chosen to stay at Bayern for next year

hahaha I don't think I slept walk shit in the pool at 5:00PM yesterday...I do go to bed early

No Pitt trips planned Gurv...Boston next month though if you want to hang out for the weekend

I played the amateur France/Germany/Belgium parlay today...gotta figure the books are really hoping that one doesn't hit. I imagine a lot of folks world wide played it

That parlay coulda included Argies as well. I'm falling hook, line and sinker for them

Why isn't there a Chinese joint that delivers here?

idk but I've been blown away by segments of the country having Hibachi delivery

would be a game changer if existed in Pittsburgh

Back