****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

only saw some highlights, and disagree that Wood sucks, needs to work on becoming a better finisher but he is promising
Can't get off a shot. U guys call it touches? When they dribble the ball. Well he needs like 10 touches to finally fire a shot.

It's funny, because I strongly considered this over. Then this AM I thought about it again and went, "Well, both the earlier games sailed over, you know what that means."

Hahahahaha.

Basically this game finished the way it should have. By that I mean Belgium had more chances on goal in the first half than any team in any first half so far in the tourney, but only netted one. Then, in the second, they kind of made up for the misses.

It probably should have been something like 2-0 at the break, and ended either 3-0 or 4-0 where it did.

Belgium still looks a little shaky at times, Hazard forcing a lot of individual plays unnecessarily. Lakaku sort of lumbering through another game.

They can get past Wales, the over there might be a must play for me if I can get a flat two at a decent price. But they're still not clicking at 100%.

Crazy when the final score makes sense even when the first half score made none with the way it was played

It weirdly balances out.

The real problem Belgy has is that basically no one they play in their next two matches is really any good. Bale is great, but is Wales really all that good? Not really.

Portugal is a mess. The commentator who said basically Portugal has decided to pretend they're Greece for this tourney has a point. Poland is maybe the best of the three, maybe, but would you really think they can beat Belgium?

It weirdly balances out.

The real problem Belgy has is that basically no one they play in their next two matches is really any good. Bale is great, but is Wales really all that good? Not really.

Portugal is a mess. The commentator who said basically Portugal has decided to pretend they're Greece for this tourney has a point. Poland is maybe the best of the three, maybe, but would you really think they can beat Belgium?

That's funny and not a bad comparison! 4 draws for Portugal so far and they are in the quarters with a perfect draw.. But I was surprised to see them that solid defensively yesterday, again a lackluster Croatia it is true but if they can be better in front of the goal they could easily go in the semis or even final.. Still thinking about what could have happened if Switzerland had finally some luck in extra-time...

But all in all, I believe Belgium is easily the best team in that half of the draw and should get to the final, but of course either Bale or Ronaldo may have great games and stop them.

I had some Gauc with jalapeno oil and a buffalo burger with american cheese and buttermilk ranch

Back