****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

did you put pickles on your blt? never thought of that before

adding cheese isn't a bad thing

So Hungary Belgium is gonna be a draw?

This is what worries me about the morning results as someone on Belgium. I know results aren't correlated, but we all know how it works out. Big favorites roll in in the AM, dogs bark in the afternoon.

Hopefully the trend of good sides waking up now that we're in the knockout stage holds. Belgium needs to realize they have a great road to the semi-finals if they want it.

Hungary v Belgium

Opts facts:

• Belgium have won six of their last eight encounters with Hungary (including the last four) whilst drawing the other two. Hungary's last victory dates back to November 1958, in a friendly (3-1).
  • Belgium have scored in each of their last 10 games against Hungary, including at least two goals in each of the last five encounters.
  • Hungary were the joint-top scorers in the group stages alongside Wales (6 goals each). 50% of their goals came from outside the box (3 out of 6).
  • Belgium have made it to the knockout stages of the European Championships for the first time since 1980, when they reached the final (1-2 v West Germany).
  • Belgium have not drawn any of their last 10 European Championship games, winning four and losing six since their last stalemate - a 0-0 draw against Italy in 1980.
  • Belgium have actually just won back-to-back games for the first time at the European Championships.
  • Belgium have also kept clean sheets in each of their last two games, which hadn't happened since March 2015.
  • Belgium's last five EURO goals have all been scored in the second-half.
  • Only Spain (83%) and Germany (82%) have recorded a better passing accuracy in the final third of the pitch than Belgium (80%) at EURO 2016.
  • Eden Hazard has assisted Belgium's last two goals. However, he's still goalless in 637 minutes at major tournaments with the Red Devils.

Belgium have not drawn any of their last 10 European Championship games, winning four and losing six since their last stalemate - a 0-0 draw against Italy in 1980

2 faves have won in regulation, and this Belgian streak of no draws must be close to a Euro record. Hungary has shown an ability to score & be scored upon.

I'll guess a 1-1 or 2-2 result coming our way. Belgium to win in extras.

Ballack's girl

egESHKQ2.jpg

Belgium have not drawn any of their last 10 European Championship games, winning four and losing six since their last stalemate - a 0-0 draw against Italy in 1980

2 faves have won in regulation, and this Belgian streak of no draws must be close to a Euro record. Hungary has shown an ability to score & be scored upon.

I'll guess a 1-1 or 2-2 result coming our way. Belgium to win in extras.

I've been very tempted by this over. 1-1 would not shock me at all. Hoping for 2-1 or 2-0 Belgium though.

=)

He ran their last game. Wouldn't be shocked at all. I like the price for it, too.

Definitely time for Belgium to put it all together and justify the hype.

In a good way or ... you don't really specify where you're headed here, 'teed.

=)

If you perused the soccer forum you'd see teeed's thread, in which he put a million thoughts in about teams before the tournament started JQP

It won't work, AG.

I love VK, but he's gone on record that he would vote for a literal Mouse before he'd vote for HRC.

There's a pretty remarkable hatred of HRC baked into this country. It's just something that exists. It just remains to be seen if it's enough to do make us do something Brexit-esque in November.

I am scared, Joe.

I met some Irish chick in Barcelona that was talking my head off about what a bunch of morons we are (I did not remind her of her own government building houses for people that don't exist)

Ugh, Belgium wearing their dull, german-esque kits.

And an American announcer.

In fairness, at least he can pronounce Nainggolan.

Back