****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

78265-boy_walking_with_france_flag_hg_clr.gif
78265-boy_walking_with_france_flag_hg_clr.gif

barely hit him, mostly dive , griezman should have stood up and put it away

no way mate (I have Ireland +1 FYI), hes clear through and he gets him on the foot at full speed. No man is not going down at that pace. Good call and a straight red 100%

that was mostly dive gurv, look at that replay

I did, he clipped his foot and gets nothing on the ball. If you are running full speed and get clipped on the foot you are going down.

Him not getting the ball at all makes it a red card

why dive in that instance? If he is diving he is stupid, because otherwise he is scoring a goal

this ref has also been very good throughout the tourny. He also did the England/Russia game and another one. I've been impressed every time

the French fans are singing "we're gonna slaughter you, cut your throat, and purify your blood"

Maybe he can give the jackass who did the 2nd half of Colombia/Chile a lesson because that was horrid how he missed 2 2nd half pretty clear PKs...

yeah that guy was a joke. It's to be expected on this side of the world unfortunately.

I hate how no one takes a chance

he should not have passed that off but shot the ball

try the keeper Irish lads, thats what France is doing

imagine if someone outside of PSG in Ligue 1 actually wanted to spend money, could be one of the best leagues. They are comfortably with being a farm system right now it appears

Back