smo's ncaaf 2017-2018 systems

smo1a

Pretty much a regular
Sup all! Gonna attempt to keep this post going. These bets are all generated using bet labs software. I've tweaked and created a few different systems. Some of these I can bet early, others are tied to public ticket and / or money percentages. Because of that I'll be posting these close to kicks, so if I miss anything sorry. I have a hectic life these days and not enough free time. Basically letting technology do more work since my time is limited.

By the way, if any of you are using bet labs, I'd love to share different ideas and systems. Good luck this year!

All bets for $100. Hopefully this shit works and I can increase later in season

BGSU +17.5
Ball St +7
UTEP/OU o63
Western Mich/USC o58

GL, sir.

Trojans going to have a team this year?

Hey Press, I have low expectations this year. Didn't expect much from them against Union last night and we were drilled. Since I won't have another nephew there for another 2 years, I'm not keeping up as much as I was when I had a relative there over 10 straight years.

Thanks guys! Good luck this year. Adding as the day goes...

Penn St - 30
Clemson - 38

9-8-2 yesterday. The totals system had 6 other plays that I was unable to bet because my locals didn't have totals on EXTRA games. Of course they went 5-1.

Tonight...

West Vagina +5

Good luck!

Ytd 9-9-2

I put this in earlier this week. Line has moved a little but current line is still good on system...

Ohio +4

More as they come. Good luck

Ytd: 10-13-2

Got swamped with life Saturday and couldn't post or get plays in. Played these so far...

NM / Boise St u59
No. Illinois / Nebraska u57
OK St / Pitt u65

Good luck!

YTD: 27-23-3

Apologies in advance as I bet these earlier in the week and forgot to post. Some lines OK, some not...

UVA / Boise u54 -125
UVA +14 -119
NCST +14 -120
Idaho / S Alabama o56
UCF / MD u65
BC / Clemson o52
Mich / Purdue o50
FAU / Buffalo u64 -115
Cuse / LSU o56
FIU / Rice u54 -125
New Mexico St -20

More coming for Saturday, mostly closer to kick offs. Good luck!
`

Back