SEC Week 4

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
A few interesting ones this week. Should start to learn more about the contenders as the schedule difficulty begins to ramp up

Here is an opinion from a SEC outsider --- Mizzou at LSU (-4).........LSU @ Mizzou (-2.5)

Unrelated note, I laid the 24 with LSU over ucla (noting your comment above).......gonna get ugly
Interesting, I don't have the HF swing so high. My initial thought was Mizzou -4 home/LSU -1 home

Obviously I have Mizzou slightly higher on a neutral but it's negligible

Arky now +3.5 and ml vs Auburn tempting for me. Any injury concerns for this game from last week?
Arkansas caught my attention with their performance at OKST where they outgained them 648 to 385 and did a good job holding down OKST running game only 26-59 and basically shutting down Gordon. However, they managed to lose in OT. I am entertaining thoughts on playing the over in this game. I hate betting against Auburn at home in Jordan Hare, just too many crazy things seem to happen there.

Getting 3 TDs with Vandy is tempting.
I didn’t expect 24 for LSU/UCLA

Drinkowotz plays so conservative when allowed. It’s like the only time mizzou opens things up and lets those beast WRs eat is when they get down which isn’t likely here. My concern would be after seeing Vandy a bit their qb seems more runner than passer and mizzou d did an incredible job taking bc qb legs away. Just dunno how much Vandy scores here? There no way I’d lay the points cause if given the chance drink will just sit on ball all game so that a huge number, if you told me this asshole would open it up and let cook get cooking I’d say tigers could win this bitch 41-10 but I doubt he will do that. It just the fact I dunno if Vandy scores more than 14 here that prob keep me away.

You're making LSU the favorite on a neutral? I would have to disagree.
Agree on this. Also I'm giving HFA less consideration than I used to with this new playoff and the mega conferences. Not a huge difference but less than the normal 3 pts virtually everywhere. Maybe LSU at night warrants that kind of number, PSU whiteout, etc I guess. Hell you guys at home on Friday night probably warrant an extra point or two but I've fallen off that line of thinking for the most part.

Agree on this. Also I'm giving HFA less consideration than I used to with this new playoff and the mega conferences. Not a huge difference but less than the normal 3 pts virtually everywhere. Maybe LSU at night warrants that kind of number, PSU whiteout, etc I guess. Hell you guys at home on Friday night probably warrant an extra point or two but I've fallen off that line of thinking for the most part.

I agree. HFA just not worth what it once was.

It’s practically considered zilch at some nfl stadiums now.

Teams deal with noise much better than they used to and officials are under much greater scrutiny than they used to be.

Not that long ago, colleges had their own grads officiating their games. Absolutely ridiculous.

Back