• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I wouldn't take 2 TT and not just take the half over but screw it

There it was...you effin clock cheaters...

First down...8-9 seconds elapsed...then it stopped for maybe 2 seconds to spot and running right again...

*stop changing a GREAT sport.

There it was...you effin clock cheaters...

First down...8-9 seconds elapsed...then it stopped for maybe 2 seconds to spot and running right again...

*stop changing a GREAT sport.
Yes I know. It has been pissing me off

For someone who plays all overs. I watch the clock like a hawk. And I almost broke my tv the other night it was so bad

I got Utah -3, Utah TT over 14.5 2nd half, and Arizona over 13 2nd half

Good ole "reaction" flag.

STOP IT.

It is football.

Yup. Heard a commentator argue that if we like football, we should be in favor of these penalties because without them the sport would die (presumably moms not letting kids play, lawsuits, etc). He doesn't understand that at a certain point you have changed the game to a facsimile of football but that it is no longer football. It's probably fine for people who have only watched a ton the last three years but for those of who know better .. .it's ruining the sport

I feel bad for Utah backers...

Easily much better team...

A bomb there then a penalty...TD was inevitable.

Yup. Heard a commentator argue that if we like football, we should be in favor of these penalties because without them the sport would die (presumably moms not letting kids play, lawsuits, etc). He doesn't understand that at a certain point you have changed the game to a facsimile of football but that it is no longer football. It's probably fine for people who have only watched a ton the last three years but for those of who know better .. .it's ruining the sport

Play at your own risk. Easy enough. They get cushy scholarships for this and the good ones become millionaires...

So, obviously don't ask me what I think of Aaron Hernandez latest...(cough...bullshit)

That is the only thing to help the scoring in some of these games with the running clock...penalties...

(or hurt in some cases too).

Play at your own risk. Easy enough. They get cushy scholarships for this and the good ones become millionaires...

So, obviously don't ask me what I think of Aaron Hernandez latest...(cough...bullshit)

Thanks to him, the Falcons blowing the super bowl was only the second biggest choke in football last season

This is going to sound crazy ... but why isn't it a penalty for making yourself defenseless? How about some personal player responsibility to protecting themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back