• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what to think of the neb game? i wouldn't want my money on either team.

Just think it is an overreaction to one key player having a horrible game. Not that the rest of the offense was performing wonders. Also think conference opener is a good chance at a season reset for them

the OL is flat out bad, Lee is exactly who he was at tulane so far - great arm, 10 cent brain. true frosh who hasn't played yet starting at RT. Would think the D would be ok here, but hard to trust them either.

when you get fired after going 5-7, do you sit up all night in your basement and watch that play over and over and over again?

I just don't remember a time in my life where I was so uncoordinated that I couldn't make a simple catch

These Utah injuries are a killer. They may win tonight because Zona is inept beyond words...but 6 of their next 7 are...

Stanford
USC
Oregon
UCLA
Washington
Wazzou

GL with a banged up squad facing that schedule

I have drunk shooting hoops stories cub. Will tell them to you when you come out here again on one of your once every decade trips to vegas

These Utah injuries are a killer. They may win tonight because Zona is inept beyond words...but 6 of their next 7 are...

Stanford
USC
Oregon
UCLA
Washington
Wazzou

GL with a banged up squad facing that schedule
That was always the thing with this team...hence why they needed this 4-0 start...

But yeah...two big injuries tonight.

You come out and go to mesquite......
I still haven't been to Mesquite...

Got cancelled this year while I was in 'Fat Club' ;)

I was there in January 2016 and you were away working till like right when we left.

boise/uva over bad bet = win
play some back on 2h under good bet = loss
utah -3 bad bet = win
arizona 2h 2.5 good bet = loss

gotta love football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back