• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u for that penalty Temple. I had a ton on USF TT 2nd half. I can breath now lol

Lmao. I walked away for 5 minutes to help my boys get the groceries in and we got 35 first half points

Seems like this could be a big momentum builder for Virginia. Long way from home, probably a few family members there with no fans, and just dominating.

How in the hell is West Virginia not favored 40 tomorrow against Kansas?? Am I missing something

That is a lot of points...(40) for a road game, despite it being Kansas.

Now, 23 isn't that bad. Later in the year that is likely 27-28.
Lol ya I was being funny with the 40. I'm fixing to lock in at 22.5 cause it keeps climbing

You could see that developing a mile away...

No bets here but I think the world is on Utah so we'll root for them...

Rutgers has football infractions....LOLOLOL
For some reason all week I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Nebraska. But I've been kicked in the nuts to many times by them bastards the past 2 year. So that being said I guess I like being kicked in the nuts cause I'm gonna be in the fighting corn again tomorrow

Me too,,,I just think it is hilarious that Rutgers is cheating. Like cheating in cards and having a 7 and a 2 up your sleeve.

Anything in particular in the B1G you are interested in or on tomorrow BAR

What are your thoughts on Mich Purdue??
It is going to be a great contrast in styles with their attack vs a top defense. I trust Don Brown will come up with something.

On offense, MI needs to use the RB's in passing game and go down the seams/middle with the Te's...make whoever is QB comfortable. They should score better than they have since Florida but it will be about stops as well.

More to come later but quick prediction is Michigan 33-24

I am 3-0 this year on Purdue, when lines first came out, I was thinking I am all over Purdue, but the more I look at it, I think Michigan just out mans them and wins going away late......

I am 3-0 this year on Purdue, when lines first came out, I was thinking I am all over Purdue, but the more I look at it, I think Michigan just out mans them and wins going away late......
I hope so and feel it could be a bit more lopsided.

I'll watch this for a half. Thinking this is a totally different 2nd half though from the 1st half...

I don't believe I'll be involved in any side Michigan/Purdue or Penn St./Iowa. May play a total. Probably wait and see how first half goes and play something for 2nd halves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back