• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i never watch or will watch golf, but i think she passed lauren sanchez for #1 on the sluttiest looking sideline reporters ever

They moved her off of the interview scene, she was too distracting. Fuck no one even listened to the interviews.

Thing with Harbaugh if he goes back to pros, he'll be given 4 years minimum. He's earned that and a shitty couple years with him would mean nothing. And that team needs it. Think the GM is legit, think there will be a change in coach and this makes sense....I mean he inherits a top 5 QB. It's interesting, there's no questions there

Who our coach?
Yup. 1 or 2 more years of not making the playoffs or we could pay him more
It's been going around that they really would like him back in Indy and they feel like they made the wrong decision letting him go.
But you could not have got rid of Chuck right after he got better from him being sick
M

Yup. 1 or 2 more years of not making the playoffs or we could pay him more

Mate one thing, once you live in AZ...you ain't moving back to the Midwest.

Won't go into details but the family is planted here, and by planted, I mean really planted

Mate one thing, once you live in AZ...you ain't moving back to the Midwest.

Won't go into details but the family is planted here, and by planted, I mean really planted
You think if he doesn't make the playoffs again Zona would keep him around? Say 2 more years of no playoffs. Or bad seasons.
He may love it in Zona but if they let him go....

You think if he doesn't make the playoffs again Zona would keep him around? Say 2 more years of no playoffs. Or bad seasons.
He may love it in Zona but if they let him go....

He will be here for years, going to retire here, his son is making a name for himself here. Keim and Arians will be given 3 years minimum to develop a QB and honestly I think we end up with a re-tread next year whether it's Brady or Brees....kinda don't care. There's a plan. And Bruce wants to live here. Son has played softball with me and their family are all kinda settled here....buddy just stocked his wine cellar, it's impressive!

He's either coaching or retiring.

Well another little rumor I heard was Luck wanting to go to Arizona back w/ Bruce.
And this was before Mike & Mike were talking about Luck wanting out w/ Herm

And this isn't the first I've heard of this...

He really wants to coach Cutler and I'm ok with that

The only thing is. What would you give up for Luck? It has to be more than RG3 picks
It's gonna have to be draft picks. I doubt they would include David Johnson, you would wanna keep him there w/ Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back