• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched three different games for a few minutes and not one play stands out

It's really watered down, sucks

So UF TD on the INT

Seriously, these fucking guys trying to sell that a 6-3 game is a good game can smd, no, it's not. Just quit.

what y'all on for the night and late games. Trying to put some plays in just in case I finally knock out in this damn hospital bed after being up over 4 days now
I'm on Clemson -3, So Miss -6, Cal/Ole Miss over 71, UTSA under 51 (early line), Colorado State TT over 12 1/2, Kentucky at +6 and ML, Texas +17 1/2 and ML

I've been looking at Texas all day. I really like them for some reason. That will be one play and I'm gonna sprinkle some ML to

Per In&Out post and others input playing team total over against E Carolina has been cashing, another easy one today

Per In&Out post and others input playing team total over against E Carolina has been cashing, another easy one today
Ya Taiked on it. Then played Virginia tech TT over 2nd half and Virginia Tech line for 2nd half as well nice hits

thanks P2W, have had those kinda weeks too
don't have a lot on it, biggest bet today was all over OK State 1Q Half Game(doubled when line dropped) and TT
Wish they were all that easy
Looking forward to the Clemson / LVille game, should be a good one

Thank u BYU for accepting that penalty and letting Wisconsin have another chance to hit TT second half win with that TD

Glad I cussed Notre dame early in the second half. Looks like they gonna cover easy now

Vols have missed 3 fgs. Vols turned it over on 1st and goal.
And then you have the Gators fumble touch back

thanks P2W, have had those kinda weeks too
don't have a lot on it, biggest bet today was all over OK State 1Q Half Game(doubled when line dropped) and TT
Wish they were all that easy
Looking forward to the Clemson / LVille game, should be a good one
Agree, should be a great game

LOL this is such bad football, fuck anyone saying it's great defense. Just poor football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back