• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
and all games on the road I believe.
The Denver 2OT game they were down 7 with under a minute and forced OT because the Denver safety played the ball as shitty as the Balty safety played Cincy in the last minute this week

Cub, I'm planning to go see Uncle Warren this year for the Berkshire annual meeting. I need to go soon while he's still ticking.

Any tips or insight you can provide? Do you think all the hotels in Omaha are already booked for that weekend?

i would guess that they are mostly booked, but you could prob find something. they do jack up the prices that weekend though. even if you have to go to lincoln, that's not all that bad. you're an hour away from downtown if you do. anything else, just PM me and I'll fill you in.

So I popped in my bar today for a sec

They showed me video of Bills Mafia....apparently a group gets together at the place for games

I'm always at Saints or a house for NFL games not Monday Thursday etc

Holy shit

I've seen em on twitter, but they bring in a framed pic of Fluite and have a wing dipped in bleu in front lol

They are wild

i would guess that they are mostly booked, but you could prob find something. they do jack up the prices that weekend though. even if you have to go to lincoln, that's not all that bad. you're an hour away from downtown if you do. anything else, just PM me and I'll fill you in.
thanks cub

just checked a hotel near by, which is like 20 min from downtown. they have rooms for $150, so you should be fine.

Don’t hate on Mogo or Utah...they’re originally from and/or living in the Burgh...gotta stand by your team no matter what.

There is a difference between standing by your team and being a homer. Please tell me you see a difference between mogo and utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back