• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I’m Saying is they’re guys from Pittsburgh. I personally can’t hate on hometown bias if they show it. I honestly don’t know enough to comment on either TBH

Mogo cheers for his teams and wants them to win. Utah thinks it's good when his coach trips players, throws a veteran under the bus, the dirty hits are not dirty, etc.

i just deleted my record tracker for bowl season, but that result will forever be burned in my memory. The time I was flat on the year but lost 39units in a bowl season. Gambling HoF of stupidity and futile ability to do anything.

I'll be a speaker to kids warning them what not to do

i just deleted my record tracker for bowl season, but that result will forever be burned in my memory. The time I was flat on the year but lost 39units in a bowl season. Gambling HoF of stupidity and futile ability to do anything.

I'll be a speaker to kids warning them what not to do
but you have a good sense of humor about it haha.

Keep your chin up bud

Thanks for the tip on Bovada doing cards. I can't d/l the poker stuff because this is a work laptop and I'm not going to risk that backlash....at some point I'll do it on my home laptop and do a few tourneys

frost called out the committee for purposefully ranking ucf lower than where they should be so they would never be considered even if the "top" teams did lose games.

Season is over. To think many will give a fuck about next Monday would be foolish. Enjoy that shit game NCAA. No one cares but your loyal fan base. UCF champs, OSU-Georgia would make sense for 2nd

Bring back the BCS NOW

Would like to see it go to 8. I don’t think beating Auburn in an exhibition game is the same as what they would’ve seen in the playoffs from GA, Bama, or OU, though. Auburn was spent and UCF was out to prove something. Auburn wasn’t the same team after they beat Bama. Bama showed what they were made of tonight. Georgia vs OU was sensational. Clemson looked like the team that didn’t belong. I think Georgia/Bama will be a great game.

Congrats to Bama backers as well, both big games did not go my way either. Hit some tease $ on OU, but I was all Clemron in the 2nd game. Can Ga. score on Bama like they did on OU? That will be what decides the big game. And now that Clemron not in, won't be going and really don't care. If I have to chose one, I would like to see Ga win it.

I hate playcallers who don't give their TOP-NOTCH quarterback a fucking chance in overtime as well. Fuck Clemson Fuck OU

Oklahoma blew that game by getting so conservative with play calling.

The tight end Marc Andrews was by scouts looked at as a soft player. I think that proved true. He disappeared bigtime in that game. Apparently he DOESENT like any contact.

Our call on 3rd and 2 was a joke. All overtime no downfield throws to lamb or brown who were making plays all game long.

Clemson didn't matter about the play calling.

They weren't very good this year. Good teams don't lose at Syracuse period.

Sure they win lots of games but they were never impressive.

Alabama beats them 10 out of 10 times--

Which proves they were relevant because they had THE GUY IN DESAWN WATSON.

He more than anyone else INCLUDING THE RIDICULOUSLY OVERRATED DEFENSIVE LINE was the reason Clemson was at the top

Ucf could have beaten Oklahoma and possibly upset Ckemson from what I have seen.

The only true great team is Alabama.

Some things never change!

I also feel that once Ou was up 31-14 they were celebrating thinking we are unstoppable and we can win this whole thing with our
Offense.

When Georgia stormed back and took the lead I think Lincoln Kennedy seriously might of have thought ok even if we win this game Alabama is going to steam roll our skinny defense with runs and dominate baker leading to a 41-7 loss which would hurt future recruiting /
Ou was getting blown out in the finals and they must have known that

I say that because they came out super aggressive and build a big lead. Then when their lead was cut they figure oh well better to lose today than 41-7 next monday-

Everyone looks better losing a classic to Georgia-

Kennedy didn't want it. He didn't want to win it.
His FAILURE TO GO ON 4th and inches in overtime showed his mentality. He was concerned about getting blown out 41-7 the next week as physically their players were all beaten up and bruised.

For an offensive team what is your identity? Offense. Then why are you kicking a fgoal in overtime to put your crappy defense back in the field ?

Because I feel he knew they were not winning it all and it was a better move for the program to lose a classic to Georgia.
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back