• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an issue at all. I just think that since they didn’t play in the regular season or SEC championship, it has WAY more life than say the LSU/Bama ship game where it was a rematch.

That Shaq dude is awesome

His brother plays for SEA I think.....plays too, starts maybe by injury

Will the one handed guy get drafted? I'm being serious too

can't think of a reason he shouldn't be. guy is fast off the edge and is the most relentless player i've seen in decades.

Not an issue at all. I just think that since they didn’t play in the regular season or SEC championship, it has WAY more life than say the LSU/Bama ship game where it was a rematch.

I would have much rather preferred Georgia/Clemson or OU/Bama. The ONLY NC matchup I didn't want to see was the one we will see. I feel this will just be a lather, rinse, repeat thing.

Saw this on Twitter:

Brendan Stiles‏ @thebstiles 4m4 minutes ago

2009: Saban won, Belichick lost WC game
2011: Saban won, Belichick lost SB
2012: Saban won, Belichick lost AFC title
2014: Belichick won, Saban lost CFP semifinal
2015: Saban won, Belichick lost AFC title
2016: Belichick won, Saban lost CFP national title

Saw this on Twitter:

Brendan Stiles‏ @thebstiles 4m4 minutes ago

2009: Saban won, Belichick lost WC game
2011: Saban won, Belichick lost SB
2012: Saban won, Belichick lost AFC title
2014: Belichick won, Saban lost CFP semifinal
2015: Saban won, Belichick lost AFC title
2016: Belichick won, Saban lost CFP national title

Everybody wants to parlay Bama and NE lol

I would have much rather preferred Georgia/Clemson or OU/Bama. The ONLY NC matchup I didn't want to see was the one we will see. I feel this will just be a lather, rinse, repeat thing.

So would I have take...but the fact it’s not a rematch makes all the difference in the world to me. Let Bama prove they can beat Uga in their home city (essentially)

Yea - UGA being able to play for this at "home" is fortunate. Good for them and I hope they win.
Same reason I’m rooting for the Vikings to win the NFC this year...to get the SB in their stadium vs the God Damn Patriots

So would I have take...but the fact it’s not a rematch makes all the difference in the world to me. Let Bama prove they can beat Uga in their home city (essentially)
Atlanta is just as much a home game as it is for Jorga.
Bama has owned Atlanta for some time now. However this is a new dome

can't think of a reason he shouldn't be. guy is fast off the edge and is the most relentless player i've seen in decades.
Decades?

Not being a dick but you factor the one hand thing in there by saying relentless I assume

I'll google it, sure, but y'all think he can play and start in NFL?
that would something

I hope he does

And anytime one of my 2 boys is "tired" and can't make that play or can't finish his homework .......

That guy will be on stand by

AS long as it's the Patriots and not the Steelers.

The thing is with the SB, real fans can't afford to go.
they are saying around here there are so many old fans with lots of $$$ that will want to go because this might be the last time the Vikes get there in their lifetime, so it will cost $10k min for locals to get tickets because of demand.

My wife and I want to go if they make it but I'm not paying more than $5k for even the worst seats.

Atlanta is just as much a home game as it is for Jorga.
Bama has owned Atlanta for some time now. However this is a new dome
You know your part of the country a million times better than me, Prov...but Georgia has NEVER had a chance to play for anything of real substance in the ATL. I think it will be a great atmosphere for them.

Decades?

Not being a dick but you factor the one hand thing in there by saying relentless I assume

I'll google it, sure, but y'all think he can play and start in NFL?
that would something

I hope he does

And anytime one of my 2 boys is "tired" and can't make that play or can't finish his homework .......

That guy will be on stand by

mrs cub didn't know he has one hand and was watching the ucf/usf game and even she pointed out that the guy was insane. he plays with the best effort of anyone i've seen since grant wistrom.

AS long as it's the Patriots and not the Steelers.

The thing is with the SB, real fans can't afford to go.
Very true about the cost. And I hate both teams. But that blown game at home was almost Justice for the god damn horseshoe Pitt had up their ass for 2 months.

mrs cub didn't know he has one hand and was watching the ucf/usf game and even she pointed out that the guy was insane. he plays with the best effort of anyone i've seen since grant wistrom.
because he doesn't know any different and has been fighting like that his whole life.

Great story.

they are saying around here there are so many old fans with lots of $$$ that will want to go because this might be the last time the Vikes get there in their lifetime, so it will cost $10k min for locals to get tickets because of demand.

My wife and I want to go if they make it but I'm not paying more than $5k for even the worst seats.

$5k per ticket and you can go. MAYBE if you keep and eye out and are quick not he draw you can get them for $5k total, but not if it's anything like SB 50.

They sell tickets to season ticket holders with a lottery system, so some will go that way.

$5k per ticket and you can go. MAYBE if you keep and eye out and are quick not he draw you can get them for $5k total, but not if it's anything like SB 50.

They sell tickets to season ticket holders with a lottery system, so some will go that way.
only 5% of the tickets go to season ticket holders. It's a fucking joke.

You know your part of the country a million times better than me, Prov...but Georgia has NEVER had a chance to play for anything of real substance in the ATL. I think it will be a great atmosphere for them.
I can't wait to see the turn out. It will be interesting to see.
I honestly think it will be a true 50/50

Very true about the cost. And I hate both teams. But that blown game at home was almost Justice for the god damn horseshoe Pitt had up their ass for 2 months.

Yea - I was pretty happy with that ending and still laugh at bitter Pitt fans. Such a dirty, dirty team with an asshat coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back