• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm ready to quit, just no point anymore

I took somebodies' advice from about a week ago, right here from the in-game. I was complaining how I started the first Saturday nice and then blew it all over the first week of games, stupid games, games I didn't really even care that much about except for one. I backed all my amounts down, playing just about all these bowls now for minimum amount with the exception of some special ones I like alot. It's helped me weather these blowout games that I didn't really have strong feelings on that I guessed wrong on.

was even on the year entering bowl season, now -28u. not even sure how it got to this. supposed to be a fun time but instead just been miserable for 2 weeks

was even on the year entering bowl season, now -28u. not even sure how it got to this. supposed to be a fun time but instead just been miserable for 2 weeks

I'm sorry to hear that. I hate that. I've quite during bowl season before after getting in a hole. And then there have been bowl seasons I wasn't doing good and hot really hot (and lucky) on New Years and it paid off to stay in it. Not sure what to tell you. For me, I just stopped risking much on most of these games.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hate that. I've quite during bowl season before after getting in a hole. And then there have been bowl seasons I wasn't doing good and hot really hot (and lucky) on New Years and it paid off to stay in it. Not sure what to tell you. For me, I just stopped risking much on most of these games.
im just an idiot. no other way to characterize it.

I'll say I've been pretty bored during most of these games, last night was ok. I just haven't been into it which is probably why most of these picks I am flip flopping and right up until KO wondering who to pick. Regular season I have most of who I like figured out days before that Saturday.

Action picks up Friday and Saturday and of course Monday. See if there is a way you can regroup and find some enjoyment in the process and the games. Maybe do that walk thing again tomorrow morning and clear your head and see where you're at for tomorrow.

how about, did you hear that Sindelar played the final few games of the season and the bowl with a torn acl?

Turpin be ok hopefully

I think in the 4th, I go for the 2 to tie when in this situation. I don't do it before the 4th.

If USC d-line is unhealthy...I feel like it's going to be that Notre Dame game plus a quarterback who is much better at throwing than Wimbush

Hesitate to back OSU though after they just barely missed playoffs. USC I feel like has more of a chip on the shoulder for being much less spoken of than OSU. But that's just blindly guessing mentality. I don't really like the game a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back