• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i should have bought a unit back on TCU like i mentioned. had a weird feeling the more i sat and thought that this is such a coin flip i shouldnt be heavy on any side

Not needed. He could have had our job, but political correctness took over. Our candidate pool was minorities. We hired our first interview. Left no room for a white candidate, as that would be wrong. Regardless of whether that person was the best hire.

I'd like to see the day when a white running back is drafted just because he isn't black. But nope. Double standard. It's racist and stupid.

I'd like to see the day when a white running back is drafted just because he isn't black. But nope. Double standard. It's racist and stupid.
I don’t think this applies to the NFL players, only coaches. The 80/20 rule is only enforced when it supports minorities in society. Kinda like the NAACP. Never force the man to hire outside the race. Doesn’t fit the agenda.

I wonder how long the alleged sexual assault against Sano took place? 10 years ago? Some woman just randomly decides she wants to make headlines and money too lol

I wonder how long the alleged sexual assault against Sano took place? 10 years ago? Some woman just randomly decides she wants to make headlines and money too lol

Era of everybody's a victim.

Society controllers making everyone fight each other making everyone powerless.

No threat from the masses when they are powerless. Can't talk speak joke. Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back