• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmy thought you were going in strong on UW...I took em, think this is how they rebound from the less than stellar Rutgers show and you know Grizz probly lined better than they should be, always get respect in I-AA

not huge, but I am playing the UW....montana plays up tempo and that no good trying to cover big number....and this UW team has been listening ALL WEEK about that shitty game at Rutgers.......2 units

whats feels worse? Losing your big bets and breaking pretty much even or hitting your big bets and breaking even?

Losing the big ones. Nothing shittier than feeling like you had a winning day but didn't....nothing feels better than knowing you had a shitty day but still broke even

whats feels worse? Losing your big bets and breaking pretty much even or hitting your big bets and breaking even?

More than anything is decision making...

One add today I never should have and I should have bet off entire bet earlier and not just a portion..I need to trust my eyes more than others...

That is basically the difference in the day.

I do love being 'right' about a big play though...always have been...

After looking at Week 3...I expect it to be a pretty light card next week as there isn't a lot out there that interests me at first glance anyway.

More than anything is decision making...

One add today I never should have and I should have bet off entire bet earlier and not just a portion..I need to trust my eyes more than others...

That is basically the difference in the day.

I do love being 'right' about a big play though...always have been...

Being right about how you interpreted all the stats and numbers and the hitting those big plays is the single greatest feeling I believe I get in sports betting. Such a feeling of accomplishment.

Watching Idaho game online...man this is painful to watch..how many missed opportunities are they gonna have in this one...wow

There goes another one as Idaho starts in the redzone and walks away with no points...UNLV 10-3 about to head into halftime..

Jesus.....another 2 units on USC -4......just going to keep betting if this line keeps dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back