• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than
what's good Bones? Hope all is well and everyone is safe.
thank you P....long story but my highrise (23 floors) got screwed up...water up 60 feet and hit the generators blew electricty etc...been out 2 weeks here in Texas Hill Country. Feet of water in daughter's house but insured. We all alive though & far better off than many. Went back to Houston for 1 day...traffic all screwed up and still water. Houston Proud. Hope all well with you/yours

You college gurus should watch some of the UTSA game later....I'm keeping them in mind on future games. I bet them tonight +14.5. Don't know if it's bc Baylor is awful or what. Impressed with UTSA O Line

Than

thank you P....long story but my highrise (23 floors) got screwed up...water up 60 feet and hit the generators blew electricty etc...been out 2 weeks here in Texas Hill Country. Feet of water in daughter's house but insured. We all alive though & far better off than many. Went back to Houston for 1 day...traffic all screwed up and still water. Houston Proud. Hope all well with you/yours

Great to hear. Nothing that can't be replaced.

Urban is retiring to spend more time with family....who those hot women in Stoops box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back