• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the early line wrong cost me in this one as I thought I had a good line at -3.5 at open but boy was I wrong as it got as high as +5 when all was said and done. Usually on the right side of these, so can't complain too much though as it happens.

Just sucks not having a nice compact scoreboard like sportsnetwork used to have, it's all fluff now

I have 63, so I'm flush right now.

Yeah I saw it as low as 60 at one point. This one, EMU and ODU were three that I guessed completely wrong on at open. Didn't come into play with ODU, cost me some on EMU, so hoping this one gets into the mid 70s like I had it marked at. Game isn't on tv here so looking around to see if the Idaho game is coming on later.

I'm situational CB and would be an absolute whiff to not play it from my perspective whether it hits or not

Sitting at 6-2 today and 6-3 on the weekend (lost FIU yesterday) so if I can get this Hawaii over then the weekend will be a nice one no matter how Idaho shakes out...

About to watch the OSU vs OU game as I need to watch some decent football as watching all these bad teams can get tiring haha

James Franklin on beating Pitt: "Last year for their win it was like the Super Bowl. For us this was just like beating Akron."

Class act.....jfc

this Auiburn kid is a battering ram. Could pay dividends late the way all the plays paid dividends for clemson late against bama in the championship game

Rare that the coach, instead of saying it was a great win....says it was a shitty win. Would love to see the "Akron" win cost them a spot in the top 4 due to lack of quality wins.

Kinda like the fans that chant overrated. Why you want to beat an overrated team?

C'mon that's kinda funny. Actually really funny.

Funny when legends like spurrier say it.....not james fukkin franklin.....btw, nice fukkin call on the Duck TT over....nothing better than being over at the half

nicre fukkin work blue.......i am working hard to get into black today....some good fukkin tails have saved me....need irish bad

Thanks man, appreciate it...Got some lucky breaks and a few bounces my way the first two weeks of the season, so I gotta remember that as the old marathon/sprint saying could never be more true than in this fun world of ours!

lol, why do you punt down 14 with 6 mins left?

Why not try and win the game??

Oh well, glad i got in at a good number.

jimmy thought you were going in strong on UW...I took em, think this is how they rebound from the less than stellar Rutgers show and you know Grizz probly lined better than they should be, always get respect in I-AA

lol, why do you punt down 14 with 6 mins left?

Why not try and win the game??

Oh well, glad i got in at a good number.
What a fucking moron. Couple first downs and the ducks can almost run the clock out. Idiocy just oozzes from some of these coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back