• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Brock Osweiler is? Blaine Gabbert? Blake Bortles? NFL is declining in quality. Kids don't want to get hit nowadays. Even in kickball.

Yeah players are softer than our generation because parents today don't beat kids.

Discipline was belt and an ass whipping in our generation. Made tough qbs like Favre.

Now helicopter parenting no discipline makes these pussies like Rosen or other soft asses

Yeah players are softer than our generation because parents today don't beat kids.

Discipline was belt and an ass whipping in our generation. Made tough qbs like Favre.

Now helicopter parenting no discipline makes these pussies like Rosen or other soft asses
the irony in Sammy tellin' VC about soft kids and helicopter parents....not lost on me lol

giphy.gif

because you are of the younger generation and have said on here multiple times you have helicopter parents. We are the old farts who talk about how tough our generation is now

O and i'm the one wishing people nowadays were tougher as if I were an old fart like you guys. Got it :)

Giordano's you out did yourselves this time. By the way, for those pizza lovers out there.... Bacon+Spinach combo is awesome. Also, Garlic+you name it. Thank me later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back