• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
V-Tech the same team that struggled on offense vs Virginia that just got ship-whipped by the Naval Academy.

i hate how they bring jerkoffs from random shows that have nothing to do with sports on a football broadcast and ask them questions. makes no fucking sense

Same thing with documentaries, random people with no connection to the topic

1310033486_sunblock_slip.gif

Where is pizza from?
Giordano's. Love their thin. Got cheesy garlic bread and loaded potato fritters too w/e the fuck those are they are good.

I started to drag dog home because was afraid it would come when not here, he was pissssed, dude loves the snow

damn. pizza must already be here...good luck starting to change. I had a live bet ready to fire if VT scored a TD there

Giordano's. Love their thin. Got cheesy garlic bread and loaded potato fritters too w/e the fuck those are they are good.

I was in Chicago last year. I ate Lou Malnati one night and got some Giordano's the next day, but didn't eat fresh, I put it in the trunk and drove 6 hours home and heated it up in the oven. Pretty good, but I got deep dish. I really like NYC pizza. Probably bad thing to say to a Chicago guy, but you're eating thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back