• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
traffic-cop-in-new-york-D8PY27.jpg

I was in Chicago last year. I ate Lou Malnati one night and got some Giordano's the next day, but didn't eat fresh, I put it in the trunk and drove 6 hours home and heated it up in the oven. Pretty good, but I got deep dish. I really like NYC pizza. Probably bad thing to say to a Chicago guy, but you're eating thin.
i havnt had deep dish in years and years. Thin is where it's at and there are a ton of great thin spots here. Good pan too, i do like deep dish but prefer thin

sick ova, how bout UVA only one TD to give me the over 49.5, kinda funny, I had said earlier ...hope to get to the ova 49..thx Midshipmen for that last TD

sick ova, how bout UVA only one TD to give me the over 49.5, kinda funny, I had said earlier ...hope to get to the ova 49..thx Midshipmen for that last TD

The wife and I were grabbing a burger, she went to the loo and I told her UVA had scored on the opening KO. Good for the over.
I honestly thought it was a replay as I doubt I have ever seen Navy with Tarheel blue helmets.
I thought it was SJSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back