• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
White RBs? John Riggins, Marv Hubbard, Larry Csonka, Hugh McElhenny, Tom Rathman...

3+3=6, I'm late already, what does it mean?

I'm a little mad at myself I tried to figure it out.

I am not sure. It is ambiguous. She released an ambient music album by the same name.

I thought maybe this was a reference to John 3:36, where the God is the Illuminati, where the Illuminati are those that determine who will be stars, what music will be heard on the radio, etc.

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

says what three times in a row?

i thought she said it 3x, then i re-watched. i stand by 666. also i skimmed the comments. someone stands by a =1 b =2 c =3 etc. so it is CCF and flipped is FCC which is federal comms commission....

Ya he basically has my theory. I elaborated to say what I think they are saying ... throughout the Poppy series it is clear that there is a reference to a "they" who tells the artist everything to do. And they make it somewhat clear that if the artist does not do what they are told, they cannot succeed. So I think the "God" in the passage is a reference to how the artist has to treat the "They"/Illuminati as if what they say is gospel. And if you do not, you will feel the wraith of said "God"/"They"/Illuminati. She also has a devil in one of her videos which basically symbolizes all the "evil" things she would have to do/sacrifice to become a famous pop star. It fits the message imo.

BC v. Iowa is like looking in the mirror
Purdue v. Zona is offense v. defense, up and coming coach v. Rich Rod
Texas v. Missouri is offense v. defense again

Yeah think it's 11:30 here and we're Mountain right now

Will be watching the record breaking Man City squad on the pitch trying to go 18 in a row at 12:45 so will be in n out....mmmm....in n out

there are actually a few decent games tomorrow in hoops, knew a small card but might be a play or three mixed in there

i always love watching the videos of old running backs, even days of Eddie George. But Payton, Sanders, etc.

what do you mean? just the quality?

Just so much stuff seems artificial now. Dudes are tough, stronger, faster, but it is like a whole marketing thing about the player's identity selling jersey's and stupid crap. It is a job now just like it was then, but the scale was so much smaller, it just seems more "real". I kind of romanticize the history of the NFL and the conditions they played, it took hard nosed people back in the old days, not primadonnas that some of the current players are now. You started getting that in the 70s too. Just kind of where pro football has ended up these days for me isn't what I thought it was all about watching it growing up. Maybe it is me, maybe it is them.

Just so much stuff seems artificial now. Dudes are tough, stronger, faster, but it is like a whole marketing thing about the player's identity selling jersey's and stupid crap. It is a job now just like it was then, but the scale was so much smaller, it just seems more "real". I kind of romanticize the history of the NFL and the conditions they played, it took hard nosed people back in the old days, not primadonnas that some of the current players are now. You started getting that in the 70s too. Just kind of where pro football has ended up these days for me isn't what I thought it was all about watching it growing up. Maybe it is me, maybe it is them.
I agree. I mean the dancing, the outfits, etc. while it does not bother me directly I totally agree with you that the feel is entirely different. It is probably why I gravitate so much more to defense driven teams. There is a toughness to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back