• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's funny is the topics tonight....well I'm not sure they're even topics

Going to the Civil Rights Museum where MLK got shot on Fri morning, looking so forward to that

He got shot because of Vietnam. Not cause of the race thing.

And what's funny is the topics tonight....well I'm not sure they're even topics

Going to the Civil Rights Museum where MLK got shot on Fri morning, looking so forward to that

On Topic is basically whatever we want except a few fragile things...not worth the time.

I'm still waiting for VC to tell me why Josh Allen is a better QB than John Elway.

#JustWait

I told you.

Comparable college numbers. Prototypical size. Nice mobility for size. Solid arm. Playmaker despite lack of supporting talent.

But just forget all the reasons I give and reduce all I say to 2 words I say to strawman an argument that you have no answer for.

I told you.

Comparable college numbers. Prototypical size. Nice mobility for size. Solid arm. Playmaker despite lack of supporting talent.

But just forget all the reasons I give and reduce all I say to 2 words I say to strawman an argument that you have no answer for.
those are terrible reasons though. comparable numbers? I can go find you better college numbers than him, and real bad QBs with the same. Size?!?!?!? who cares. Mobility? who cares, plenty of QBs with mobility.

I honestly had no opinion on Allen until tonight. You literally made him the most overrated QB I've ever heard of

Reactions: KJ
O did I forget insane vision down the field including out of pocket. You saw that play he made vs Boise for sure right.

the only thing you are not talking about is his ability to read defenses, accuracy, decision making...you know the most important things. Yes, he has a pro type arm but so did Akili Smith. QBs hit at a rate of less than 3%. Claiming he is a stud and comparable to all time greats is crazy

Luck is still the best college QB I've seen and that includes Manning and (while young) Marino and Elway. Best. Hope he gets right.

those are terrible reasons though. comparable numbers? I can go find you better college numbers than him, and real bad QBs with the same. Size?!?!?!? who cares. Mobility? who cares, plenty of QBs with mobility.

I honestly had no opinion on Allen until tonight. You literally made him the most overrated QB I've ever heard of

Size? important. Mobility. Important when accompanied by playmaking abilities at any part of the field and vision down the field. So yea Lamar is basically just mobility so who cares.

Yes those are factors but those are things the majority of QBs have in college. Picking 58% completion from 30 years ago with Elway is silly.

the only thing you are not talking about is his ability to read defenses, accuracy, decision making...you know the most important things. Yes, he has a pro type arm but so did Akili Smith. QBs hit at a rate of less than 3%. Claiming he is a stud and comparable to all time greats is crazy

Experience in pro style offense under guy who raised Wentz. Yeah he makes some bad decisions due to overconfidence in arm. Everyone has a negative and his is due to a positive.

"due to over confidence" ..... that is just a slick way to say he makes bad decisions and coming up with an excuse. You are honestly just describing Jay Cutler over and over and over again to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back