• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I should have risked the polish middle and taken the under .. i didnt want to lose 3 units on this shitfest. Duke such an insanely awful football team, this is the most embarrasing loss I have ever seen niu take. Just getting rolled by a bunch of pussies.

Ya I should have risked the polish middle and taken the under .. i didnt want to lose 3 units on this shitfest. Duke such an insanely awful football team, this is the most embarrasing loss I have ever seen niu take. Just getting rolled by a bunch of pussies.
This.

The one twitter chic who have been updating say they still think doctors are going "to protect Josh from himself"

Great turnout in Dallas today. And no, I don't think this was at the end of the game.

Cold there today, but still.

DSAJf-AXUAEUA8d.jpg:large

It wasn't smart of me and I did it out of anger, but also out of what I saw those 1st few mins....that was awful...after the fake punt, I just did it

They usually don't work, but I'm glad this did

Rosen already needs protecting from a 3rd concussion this season in college. Going to be a short NFL career.

Well. Gambling gods. I pray to you to not get reverse swept today. Go wildcats. Go vampire lookin snyder. Fuck off ucla. You deserve chip kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back