• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Rosen out for warmups but have been told he’ll have to lobby his way into game after suffering two concussions in close proximity.
https://twitter.com/latbbolch

Another tweet with the same info.

So after a concussion a month ago, what is involved with passing concussion testing? If he really wanted to play couldn't he just tell the doctors all the answers they want to hear? I mean at this point, what are they looking for to clear him or not?

draft me, i love my teammates... see look at me .. i am not the selfish awful person you have been hearing about ... gonna win won for my coach

I just think he is making such a big deal about saying how bad he wants to play, then make it happen. It's not like they are doing the same tests now they did 4 weeks ago in the lockroom at halftime. If they ask you questions, you likely know what answers are going to lead to what decisions. It just makes me think the whole thing is a smokescreen, he doesn't want to play, doesn't want to risk his draft potential and is hiding behind the doctors to not further damage his image.

Pretty sure it's more than just asking questions

Won't be surprised if he goes back to school

Pretty sure it's more than just asking questions

Won't be surprised if he goes back to school

Back at UCLA to run a Chip Kelly O? That doesn't seem very likely. Maybe he would grad transfer (assuming he is a grad).

If they have to wait until now to make a call then the university should fire every doctor involved. If he isn't ready this morning and given a "go" then you shouldn't risk his health now. ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it was all bullshit from the start for the Willis Reed

fuck it, im going back to watching ozark. today has been bad being down 3u+. Will be back for my inevitable KSU melt.

alright, im too in my own head at this point after Utah. Need to step away....let's cash tickets tonigth fellas

scoresandodds had it peaked off-and-on at 6.5 this afternoon (was 7 this morning for a short period). It dipped to 5 and just came back up to 5.5 currently.

12/26 02:48 PM -6 -115 +6 -105
12/26 02:46 PM -6½ -115 +6½ -105

Times EST, that was the last move til it went to 5.5 just now

So he must just want to dress out for the finale to look the part instead of being in street clothes. Either that or he is pulling the Jamis Winston. Didn't he come out dressed to warm up when he was suspended and Jimbo had to send him back into the locker room.

Yeah they aren't gonna fuck around with concussions at this point. Would know by now. He's out there just to be out there, if it is last game maybe just wanted to go through warmups or whatever.

To each their own.

So he must just want to dress out for the finale to look the part instead of being in street clothes. Either that or he is pulling the Jamis Winston. Didn't he come out dressed to warm up when he was suspended and Jimbo had to send him back into the locker room.
Yes. I was at that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back