• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
think they won't ever go outside the west coast, kinda surprised they got so big in AZ and NV really

I don't often do fast food but it seems the smart move during halftime just to keep it simple
Ya I thought they where all west coast. And agree on the fast food

I remember when the first one opened in Scottsdale the drive thru line was over 45 minutes long, for a burger and fries

Trying to decide whether or not to play any 2nd halves on these early games

Ive been watching ECar @ WVA.....took WVa 1H......I don't see how ECU will score in 2d H and how they keep WVA from scoring (as I type WVA scores on an 70 yd pass play with 30 secs left in 1h

ECU is a dumpster fire. Players pretty much playing how they feel about the ruffin firing, which was bullshit.

WVU annihilating them. And remember that WVU outplayed VT. I think it is safe to move them up a little in your ratings, unless you were the genius who expected this.

Not sure willie wonka wants to hold them up from scoring more and not sure that he can even with the third string

Well if you want to break it down there shouldn't be rankings at all until October but that's another discussion

You just need to be willing to rank them accordingly.

You almost lose to a 75th ranked Cinnci you fallout. Simple.

So Harbaugh like to have an anemic offense, a terrible red zone offense, and to give up a 14-0 lead with no fight.

Generally I don't take much going forward from this game...ISU have looked like lost puppies on defense then suddenly look organized, kinda knew with the horses outside and Campbell at coach they should score a bit this season but this game is usually fairly low scoring

Stanley is just that bad. How many TD's missed? ISU gonna be in some shootouts in the twelve. secondary looks not bueno but they have some major wr talent

Oh geez...watching the Sask Winnipeg game and they just said all the empty seats are because fans are late due to a moose on the highway. Only in the CFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back