• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where u located?? I haven't looked at the path since late last night. Where does it look like it's gonna make landfall

I'm in Phoenix but my dad is in Lakeland and being stubborn about leaving. They're guessing Naples/Ft Myers now but it's guesswork.

I can understand the stubbornness I'm the same way. I hope that your dad stays safe bro

I always feel kinda bad for people that have the same names as these monster hurricanes but fortunately don't know an Irma

I was all about Sumlin getting fired last year but after listening to Cowherd's take on it this week, and I often think he's an idiot, I agreed with most of it. It's College Station, TX and I've been there, middle of nowhere. He recruits like a mofo (and drinks even harder!) but of course has underachieved with the talent, and I guess keeping a QB is important...but expectations there have to be way too high for who they are. Bama and LSU should mostly finish above them in the division every year.

Thread is haunted. As I scroll down to read those riveting rules, the page keeps scrolling to the top.
I can't read that fast.

Someone pointed it out, under thread tools at the top uncheck "thread jump" and you good

damn, no action on the early games.
Save the data or watch something for the heck of it?
nothing going on at work today.

Just need Cincy to score anyway and TT will hit. Duke TT looking good and Louisville TT could get interesting

hmmm gonna do some fast food for lunch at HT....chik fil a or in 'n out. It's these decisions that can define the day

I've never had in n out. Don't even know where the closest would be

TD duke. Just need over 24.5 for TT to hit. Sitting nice at 21 with 9 mins left in the 2nd quarter

think they won't ever go outside the west coast, kinda surprised they got so big in AZ and NV really

I don't often do fast food but it seems the smart move during halftime just to keep it simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back