• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to bail on PSU bet. Hope to have a number to bail with. Pitt not doing bad in the trenches at all

I played a parlay card this week here in Nashville.
Had Duke +5
Wake +3
Buff +17
Iowa St +3

$10 on 4 teams. Pays $100
However a tie is a loss. Ugh

Attachments

• IMG_4133.JPG
    IMG_4133.JPG
    817.3 KB · Views: 2
Jesus amazing that Sloane Stephens was ranked 957 in the world on August 1st and is now 3 games away from winning the US Open. That's a helluva 5 week run

Hold your horses BAR

I am pretty concerned that PSU scores to start the half and its game over

shit. thought they might give me a 9 to get off my shitty psu bet. They can see what is going on apparently. Seeing 7.5's

Didn't win a game last year so always nice to see.

Bishop Gorman lost again. Kid playing qb who has committed to ucla just isn't very good yet, though he was playing hurt

Martel way back on depth chart at OSU. COuld have been playing at Incrediblecollapse U

Hold your horses BAR

I am pretty concerned that PSU scores to start the half and its game over
They don't have a drive yet.

One big play and a pick to the RZ...that is their offense...8 mins of offense poss...

Any word on Aub players that are out tonight?
Death Valley at night warrants a bet. Just not sure if I am gonna tease all the dogs tonight.
The only one I'm considering crossing 0 is Clemson
Jorga
Stanford
Okla

Any word on Aub players that are out tonight?
Death Valley at night warrants a bet. Just not sure if I am gonna tease all the dogs tonight.
The only one I'm considering crossing 0 is Clemson

I think Auburn is the better team talent wise. But the situation is obviously difficult.

I don't think crossing a zero is very good use of teaser pts personally or mathematically. But I don't want to dissuade you if that is what you think is right either.

Wasn't thrilled about taking the Bows but absolute must for me given the situation, prolly lose by 50+

I don't think crossing a zero is very good use of teaser pts personally or mathematically. But I don't want to dissuade you if that is what you think is right either.
Well right now. I am leaning Aub Jorga Stan & Okla. Clemson is the only one holding me back from pulling the trigger on the tease. I may just go w/ my gut and pull the trigger w/ all the dogs

Pitt 2h would be a play for me were it not for the bet I already have in action. not going to polish middle.

And James Franklin cost his team an opportunity at 3 points to end half...

I've watched two awful coaches with time management today in him and Fickell. Just brutal.

What Bird is the symbol of Wisdom?
What Bird is the symbol of Freedom?
What Bird is the symbol of True Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back