• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the snow plow truck ready for the season. Our snow has been pretty light the last 2 years. The couple before that saw heavy snow. Northeast Ohio.

Usually we're getting to the point we can see some frost in the next week even but ffs it's 77 right now. Just been one hot year, gets annoying at a point

we are a little south of the snow belt, but they are calling for accumulation north of here this weekend

Briefly if you could, why did they let Cutliffe go? Was it one bad year he had? Or fact they didn't win big enough when Eli was there?

He either couldn't (he had serious health issues that I don't recall being known at the time) or wouldn't recruit. Eli was arguably the best QB in school history and he was surrounded by CUSA talent particularly at the skill positions. Cut also stubbornly or honorably depending on how you look at it refused to make staff changes after the season. He said that he would have to be fired before he fired any of his guys. I like Cut, but I didn't have a problem with firing him and still don't. The problem is that you can't replace a guy like that with Orgeron. It was the worst hire in SEC history.

fumbled snap last week just like that is what ended their game. this week it results in a TD

wondering if NIU is going to frontdoor this cover or end the game with ball in their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back