***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ND with their annual early TD to get fans excited for nothing.

Last year's QB might not get one til week 4, and do those fans even get excited any more? They seem like dead fish...well those I've met.

Cocks with a fumble recovery. Better run defense than I thought we would show. Bryson Allen Williams is a monster

Bentley kind of reminds me of a better Connor Shaw, maybe more arm and less legs but still the attitude is there

Anyone else like the Allstate commercial where the dad says "I got a new putter you don't even know about. It's awesome"?

Not sure why that TD was taken away for Mich

The fullback went in motion and was a receiver...that play was for him to get the pass.

Well, first 4 points taken away by officials this year.

Pick up where we left off from last regular season.:tiphat:

ahhhh

I thought it was a reference to the SEC has way more speed than the slow bigten thing that everyone would say a bunch of years back. Same difference i guess

My wife just said about the 6'5" QB of Fla...."and he's the shorter of the two"
I think SPeight is 6'6" , correct?

Before I go out and enjoy the day, I have to say the UF/UM game is a beautiful display of blue and gold jerseys. Very visually pleasing.

Can't even take a complement, figured

It's great to see, take it or leave it....chotch

Honestly I'm exhausted and have enjoyed what I've seen, this game is some hard hittin swagger

Um when you get two hands on it and tip it up, it's going the other way. Pretty much a rule of thumb. It's why you catch the damn ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back