13-11 (+1.61)

0-2 last 2.

Rockets and Jizz on my shit-list.

Philadelphia 76ers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -13.5 +101 (2 to win 2.02)

:popcorn:

Smells like a humiliation to me.

My young Sixers will have both their physical and mental states thoroughly tested tonight.

Once that now awoken Dubs' defense clogs up them up it will be goodnight.

I'm guessing Philly looks pretty good to start but it will be over by mid-3rd quarter and it will be a case of whether the Dubs' bench allows the cover.

Don't believe they let up, Dubs by 20...

Thanks Smh and good to see you back posting bro. The Philly contingent has taken quite a hit on this hoops board.

Hope it's a regular thing, respect ya NBA thoughts a ton.

Sixers need to grow on me again, my passion for this team left when our guy AI left.

Still a massive Sixer fan through and through, just not a passionate one.

The 'process' was tough. I do love where they're heading though. We should see a 'ship within the next 4 years.

And know that not a single team in this league right now can hang with a motivated Dubs team, not one.

Maybe for a quarter, maybe 2-3 quarters but not the full 48.

Embiid's mouth and the fact this Sixer team is now on the rise was all the motivation GS needed tonight.

Never lost my passion for the Birds. Loving it right now.

Pederson scares me though, he's gonna cost us a game most likely in the playoffs which will suck.

All the best brother.

GO BIRDS !!!

Last edited:
And know that not a single team in this league right now can hang with a motivated Dubs team, not one.
This is something I'm going to take with me as reminder....thanks for that.

The Sixers crushed my spirit w/ the whole Hinkie shit.......but when I see Simmons and Embiid, and more importantly, the ability the Sixers have to affect our community in a positive manner, it brings me back.

The Birds man.......damn.....the passion oozes out of this team. They are playing for each other AND Pederson. No matter what they get hit with; injuries, poor starts, penalties, they keep rising man. As Birds fans we're already damaged emotionally, and the only thing that will ever fix that is ONE ring. Just one.

Appreciate you brother - stay safe on the left coast.

Back