The Truth Is Out There
16-12 (+6.44)

2-0 last night.

Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -14 -120 (2.4 to win 2)

:shake:

Last edited:
good luck but bit scared of a back door cover from SAC, i mean GS had a run&gun game style yeterday they play B2B, they are off 2 blowout (vs PHO and LAL) and "only" beat SAC by 9 this season where both teams were playing a B2B match. i would be carefull, there is no need to blow them out of the building

There is definitely the potential for it, Edou1x.

Got to play the situation though, Kings not a team that fights if down big.

Harrison Barnes OUT and gonna assume Boogie plays, if Boogie doesn't then this line should tickle 18.

Dubs 4-0 ATS last 2 seasons as a home fave vs the Kings with an average winning margin of 22.3 points.

Dubs with insane numbers vs the spread, you win more than you lose backing this team against the line.

Will take my chances. Dubs could blow this team out by accident and very little effort.

Scurry averaging 28.0 ppg last 3 contests and hasn't played the 4th quarter in any of them.

Also the Dubs won't be playing another home game in over 2 weeks, next 7 are on the road.

Squad brimming with confidence should bring it for the fans.

Would figure the streak ends somewhere in that road trip. At Indy is my best guess.

Dubs 15-4 ATS last 3 seasons in the final home game before a 3 or more game road trip.

Back