Under 9 -155 x1

LAA -1 -146 x1
Over 7 -160

CLE +135
Under 9 -170

BAL -1 -144
Over 9 -105

Last edited:
Great discipline during this month of September...I mean August. GL!

Wise, Thanks buddy....keep me straight and hold me down please...I feel ''the man'' has issued the challenge and he wants to whip my ass in this month of Aug(which feels like Sept) and I dont think he can. We'll have to see.
GL Wise

Wise, Thanks buddy....keep me straight and hold me down please...I feel ''the man'' has issued the challenge and he wants to whip my ass in this month of Aug(which feels like Sept) and I dont think he can. We'll have to see.
GL Wise
The sign of a great capper is the one who slows it down when it turns bad. Most will chase the Dragon and tap out. We've all been there but as we get older we realize the marathon approach.
Do you like anything in the NFL?

Wise, sorry I havent had time to post all of my NFL plays. trying to get my cabin here in the mountains ready for winter and just to damn tired at the end of the day to concentrate on posting games
I have played these so far...still looking

1. 8/17/2013 4:30 PM NFL Football 418 Arizona Cardinals* -3 -130 vs Dallas Cowboys
    Risking 65 To Win 50
  2. 8/17/2013 10:00 PM NFL Football 428 Seattle Seahawks*-4 -120 vs Denver Broncos
    Risking 60 To Win 50

lean Cinci +, Jacksonville +, GB + and Miami+ all for half but still reading on these

GL

the SeaHawks line moving fast and not sure why??

blood gl my brother I will be home soon another 2 week's in PITT PA and you and I will talk about football. I love your NYY under bet but WTF do I no. gl with your bets

blood gl my brother I will be home soon another 2 week's in PITT PA and you and I will talk about football. I love your NYY under bet but WTF do I no. gl with your bets

yeah, just because ur up 20k this yr :) :) LOL

Hope all is well in Pitt and the wife is treating u well my friend. I look forward to discussing college ball :shake:

Blood I played that Yankee under but like your 10u45 there better. Lean to Tex under and Twins. Can't play the Nats, have just seen them lose the same way too many times this year. I can see another Brave win by 1 run, seems like that's what happen between these two teams this year. GL

No Harper for Nats tonight.

08/17 01:30 PM PDT

MLB

GAME #911-912

WAS - LF Bryce Harper (Back) has been scratched from today's starting lineup Saturday vs. Atlanta Braves

Games AVG AB R H HR RBI SO
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
83 0.263 293 50 77 17 40 66</pre>

Like side and total in Minn but very worried about that complete game shut out by Albers. GL

tuck, iaways worry about a total either way with the Twins and CWS. Albers (2-0, 0.00), who has allowed six hits and walked one while throwing 17 1-3 scoreless innings in his first two career starts against some pretty good hitting. I look forward to seeing what he can do tonite.The White Sox have had seven or more hits in 12 straight games, which is tied with the Detroit Tigers for the longest active streak in the majors.BUT The Twins lead the majors with 21 home runs so far in August. The last time they led the majors in home runs in any single month was back in May 1986 (49 HR). And we like the Under....strange LOL Hell, I just capp what I see and 'feel' and I feel Under
GL tuck

Tim, Sorry to hear about Harper out tonite. I kinda thought we may see a brawl tonite cause Im damn sure he is getting tired of getting hit!!
Thanks for the update GL Tim

hugh , GLTU my friend

dont think they get this one in but....

Pending8/17/13 7:10pm MLB Baseball 912 Atlanta Braves -1 +127* <small>vs</small> Washington Nationals (S Strasburg - R must Start M Minor - L must Start) 200/254

WTF is going on with this Nats gm tonight? I was out and listening on radio and sounded like in bottom 2 that Strasburg just lost it badly and didn't come close on any of his pitches and the ump thought he was throwing out at the hitter and ejected him. I didn't see it so don't know if he was hurt or it was really retaliation from last night?

Damn, I was going to ask U Tim
I am watching the game,sober, and I'm not sure what came over Strasburg He hit Upton and that should have ended it...but then he game back and threw three straight wild ass pitches to Simmonds,two behind his back then was ejected and walked straight to the dressing rm without say a damn word.
Not like Strasburg at all.
Surprised the rain has held off

Damn, I was going to ask U Tim
I am watching the game,sober, and I'm not sure what came over Strasburg He hit Upton and that should have ended it...but then he game back and threw three straight wild ass pitches to Simmonds,two behind his back then was ejected and walked straight to the dressing rm without say a damn word.
Not like Strasburg at all.
Surprised the rain has held off
I saw the replays of the pitches, and just think it was bizarre given what you said and what I didn't know that he had already plunked Upton. Wonder if he just lost it after the long inning before or if he really wanted to perpetuate the feud....the Braves announcer was going nuts on the radio saying what a selfish act it was by Strasburg etc....Just stupid imo if he did it on purpose, Nats just need to beat Atl here after getting trounced all year...

yeah, i would like to finish this feud tonite and get on with playing baseball without the theatrics...crazy shit

Yeah the whole thing is kind of stupid, considering Atl has proven it on the field all year in the series between the two teams. Not sure why Atl has a hard on with Bryce other than that he is a cocky sob...but I can't think of why they went after him in this series. Must have been something said or a perceived slow home run trot or something. Bottom line though is the division has been over for a while now...and these teams should just play ball and cut the bullshit.

Back