Saturday Play

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
I know Friday isnt over yet, and alot depends on what happens tonight.

Boston @ Chicago -4

I expect this line to grow.

Will bump late 2nite, or early 2morrow.

Nba
(1-2) -1 units posted

Boston -4

Boston is 12-5 ATS this year, but only 3-3-1 ats as a road favorite. I initially played this as a 1unit play before Boston and Chicago's game had ended. Bostons ats road record isn't that impressive, but what is impressive is Chicago's overall 6-11 game ats record this year is. This will most definitely be a public play (which Boston ats spread hasn't)

Both teams played this evening and both teams won respectively. Boston won very easily, where for 4 quarters the Bulls battled the Pistons. Bulls get a very emotional victory. Where Boston improves to 12-0 at home easily.

Let down spot for Boston? @ Chicago......Boston is lead by KG, PP, and RA, 3 experienced players, who have one mission win every game no matter what. This team doesn't believe in a letdown, and I love it.

Something to consider on B2Bs

No Boston Player played over 30 mins, they had to jump on a flight from Boston im sure around 1130 est give or take an hr. They arrive in 1pm cst give or take an hour. They sleep in one of Chicago's finest hotels. Not there beds, but definitely ok.

Chicago had 6-8 significant players play 26 minutes or more tonight. Any win whether a regular season or playoff over Det is a emotional win. (did you see Nocioni with the fist pump when he had that money layup on Sheed with 121 to go in the 4th quarter) Young team, big win, shot well, possible let down spot at home.

This line is short by 2-3 pts given the circumstances.

Granted I felt the same way about Det, and I played Det tonight, but with that rivalry we always have the possibility of what happened tonight where Det comes out flat, and Chicago comes out very pumped emotionally and physically. Needless to say Chicago and Boston do not have the same significant rivalry.

Memphis @ Atl 4.5 O/U 200

Memphis played a long game tonight! Not one major player played under 41 minutes tonight. They batted the whole night with NO, which opened at the # this game did. The Hawks have a days rest after there big last 2nd shot vs Minnesota. Alot could change in this game if Childress plays, as well as if Damon S. comes back from the Flu, Kyle Lowry got lit up tonight by one of the best players in the league. This game should be a battle, I expect Memphis to start out slow, and gradually progress with a sneaky road victory.

• Memphis unders have been 3-0 this year after B2b games.
  • Atl totals have gone under 6/7 times this year when they are on 1 days rest.
  • Atl is also 1-6 ATS on 1 days rest.
  • Atl is also 0-3 ATS as a home fav, on 1 days rest.
  • Memphis as a road dog of 3-5 pts is 2-0 ats this year
  • The under for Memphis is 1-3-1 this year on btb games, there only btb over came at Memphis

Talk me off the ledge

Gl on your plays

Last edited:
Something interesting.

Chicago is 0-3 on b2bs this year, and all of those games have gone under the total.

Phoenix @ Minnesota -10.5 O/U 217.5 (2u)

Total opened @ 213 and serged to 218, before dropping a .5. After reading what Tuck had to say about Phoenix, as well as how Phoenix has performed on the road in b2b scenarios, I believe this game goes under the total.

Line may be inflated because of last nights performance. Minnesota isn't even close to a run and gun team like Washington is, and were only seeing a 6 pt difference in lines between last nights game and tonights.

Gl guys

Under in Minny looks good, you might even get a better line closer to tip off with the number at 218 in some places as well. gl marlo.

Boston 2nd half -2..... Taking this for .5 a unit.

Thought about just hedging half of my originaly bet, but decided that would be a pansy way to go, and why not throw a little more bling on the boys from Beantown.....

Back