Saturday page 1 discussion, rest is IN-GAME...

Pelicans shot 50% from 3 last night and still lost by 22. Allowing 54% FG but Thunder only shot 38% from 3.

They are trying to see what they have in Rivers, Miller, Withey, etc. Team could lose by 40 tonight.

Cats strong off of a L. Only losing one game off a loss in 6 weeks and they covered on the road vs. the hot Nets at the time

I have Cain marked down as one of the worst day starters vs. night starters in the league. Almost a double ERA last 1.5 years during the day. He's also been miserable with runners on base and you have to think with Colorado's stacked offense all in the lineup today that they will be on base.

Andersen not strong but going to take + money that Cain is still sort of lost.

I have the same thing here in ATX but it's with the Astros so that softens the blow a little bit.

Really pisses me off that they can buy the rights like that and then hold the shit for ransom. In LA 70% of the homes are without Dodgers right now. It sucks even worse because of all the shit the fans have been through the last several years with the McCourt ownershit.

Time Warner wants directv to pay 4 bucks per subscriber to add the channel. That's fucking robbery.

What gets me about the Directv is when you go to cancel something. You have to immediately stop talking to the lower-level representative and be transferred to a higher-level rep with a psychology degree who tries to stop you from giving them any less money than you already do. Manipulative fucks.

What gets me about the Directv is when you go to cancel something. You have to immediately stop talking to the lower-level representative and be transferred to a higher-level rep with a psychology degree who tries to stop you from giving them any less money than you already do. Manipulative fucks.

The positive to that is they will bend over backwards to get you to stay a customer. I call every six months and complain and they hand out free shit. A month ago I did and the discounted my bill by 25 per month for a year and sent me a 100 dollar Visa card.

Serious moose if anybody has the Orioles.

Should have been game over 1-0...
instead check swing isn't called strike 3 & Toronto hits game tying homerun top of the 9th

Biggest play of the young season for me tomorrow.

atlanta/Washington over 7 -120

think this line is a full run+ too low. Not a fan of Wood or Jordan for that matter. Add in Vanover (who had the smallest strike zone I've seen last time out). 2 lineups that can hit and slightly taxed pens. Yup - sign me up. 6 units!! Normally a 1-3 unit player.

BOL
J

Thanks for the play. Well capped and well done.

Serious moose if anybody has the Orioles.

Should have been game over 1-0...
instead check swing isn't called strike 3 & Toronto hits game tying homerun top of the 9th

Phewww

Got the win anyway

neither team can hit with men in scoring position so far this year

Back