Saturday page 1 discussion, rest is IN-GAME...

But they are completely irrelevant. He's a top 3 coach of the year canditate and he's going to be a coach for a long ass time because he's calm, cool and collective. And he knows basketball. Not to mention he already has his own style as a coach. Oh I forgot. Nba coaches don't do anything!

Seems like a good coach. Don't know where this team can go though. Really in a tough position for awhile. I suppose they can continue to overpay guys at the mid level and package them as they come to expire for other overpaid guys who teams no longer want. Celtics stripped them of a future.

With that being said they have some nice pieces with Tele, Livingston, Lopez.

yo Rex, what's good brother?

this and that. busier than a fox in a henhouse. I jacked my knee real bad about 26 days ago, not sure how. Diagnosed it as either meniscus issues or a sprained knee after seeing the doc. He said MRI, I said I'm not paying a dime for an MRI right now so I passed. Went home, rested, relaxed, for 2.5 weeks. Slowly, things got better.

Went to the beach last Sunday for a 48 hour jobber. Was in the ocean 3 times throwing the football around and playing QB/WR/DB with a couple of buddies. Felt fine Tuesday when we got him. Sore some Wednesday, unbearable pain Thursday afternoon, got advil and an ACE bandage, been icing periodically since but without the advil it swells up and i'm in pretty good pain most of the time. Hopefully it's like last time and it recedes in another day or so. Then I'll know to stop fucking around this time for at least 5-6 weeks instead of less than 3.

Betting, let's hope it turns around now that baseball is here. Pokers are winning which bodes badly for me but just have to hang in there. No more Spiro stealing on his Nuba favorites in a few days either. Let's hope some of his minions stick around for the playoffs and give some back there, as well.

not top 3 coach of year

Yeah you don't get credit for being an absolute joke for the first 40 games. That's on him. He had no idea what he was doing.... firing coaches, confusion, spilling drinks.... it was really pathetic.

Sure, he's turned it around. But he was responsible for the mess he fixed.

Yeah you don't get credit for being an absolute joke for the first 40 games. That's on him. He had no idea what he was doing.... firing coaches, confusion, spilling drinks.... it was really pathetic.

Sure, he's turned it around. But he was responsible for the mess he fixed.

Are you for fucking real? You don't know much about basketball if that's how you feel

this and that. busier than a fox in a henhouse. I jacked my knee real bad about 26 days ago, not sure how. Diagnosed it as either meniscus issues or a sprained knee after seeing the doc. He said MRI, I said I'm not paying a dime for an MRI right now so I passed. Went home, rested, relaxed, for 2.5 weeks. Slowly, things got better.

Went to the beach last Sunday for a 48 hour jobber. Was in the ocean 3 times throwing the football around and playing QB/WR/DB with a couple of buddies. Felt fine Tuesday when we got him. Sore some Wednesday, unbearable pain Thursday afternoon, got advil and an ACE bandage, been icing periodically since but without the advil it swells up and i'm in pretty good pain most of the time. Hopefully it's like last time and it recedes in another day or so. Then I'll know to stop fucking around this time for at least 5-6 weeks instead of less than 3.

Betting, let's hope it turns around now that baseball is here. Pokers are winning which bodes badly for me but just have to hang in there. No more Spiro stealing on his Nuba favorites in a few days either. Let's hope some of his minions stick around for the playoffs and give some back there, as well.

Sorry about the knee. though it sounds like you have some bigger issues that rest may not fix. Rest will make the pain go away but the twisting, etc. from more strenuous activity will likely continue to cause you pain I think.

You ever bet tennis? Oddly enough that's been my best sport by far over the past year or so. Market seems to be much less sharp and I can find value more often than in other sports. Just wondering if you've ever dabbled there or what you see from your side of things.

pop, guy who coaches phoenix, guy who coaches portland, guy who coaches bobcats, thib.

thats five just off top of my head

Senden's ball just hit a patron but I think that kept him out of more trouble. that ball keeps rolling and he has to hit directly over that bunker and try to stop it on the fast greens. at least now he has a shot at the hole.

Girardi could reasonably player-manage and catch for the Yanks. Most Yanks would call him the kid.

Girardi also likes poodles (the dog breed poodles), that kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Had 2 free tickets offered me to goto this game today in Yankee stadium.

But I need to get paid to go into the fucking Bronx

Sorry about the knee. though it sounds like you have some bigger issues that rest may not fix. Rest will make the pain go away but the twisting, etc. from more strenuous activity will likely continue to cause you pain I think.

You ever bet tennis? Oddly enough that's been my best sport by far over the past year or so. Market seems to be much less sharp and I can find value more often than in other sports. Just wondering if you've ever dabbled there or what you see from your side of things.

I would hope that after a few weeks of rest (meaning walking only and not exercising at all outside of swimming) it will heal itself. One friend just chatted me and said I can get an ultrasound on it that might only cost like $200. I guess it's worth it to properly diagnose what's going on there.

I don't bother with the tennis outside of majors. No time for it. One man can only do so much. In fact, I am cutting college basketball going forward as well. Limits too low and if I can do numbers for MEAC, SWAC, Great West teams all year and not earn to it, then what's the point?

I would hope that after a few weeks of rest (meaning walking only and not exercising at all outside of swimming) it will heal itself. One friend just chatted me and said I can get an ultrasound on it that might only cost like $200. I guess it's worth it to properly diagnose what's going on there.

I don't bother with the tennis outside of majors. No time for it. One man can only do so much. In fact, I am cutting college basketball going forward as well. Limits too low and if I can do numbers for MEAC, SWAC, Great West teams all year and not earn to it, then what's the point?

No health insurance? You're well off, no?

Or you don't trust the MD's in Costa Rica?

Back