Saturday page 1 discussion, rest is IN-GAME...

Masty looks back to being an average pitcher at best... last start was brutal. Perfect spot for tribe but the bum factor on the mound sucks

i appreciate the thoughts. I'm anti-Seattle and hoping they keep winning cuz it will only swing prices to where I can play against chumps like him giving odds he shouldn't...

Will keep an eye on him now that i know you like him, though I was there with ya and soured

Not sure why you are still anti-Seattle; i guess my explanation last week about them winning the division still not work for you?

Masty looks back to being an average pitcher at best... last start was brutal. Perfect spot for tribe but the bum factor on the mound sucks

I'm a Masty apologist. I don't think he has the consistent control to anchor a staff, but I think his movement is downright nasty. I like him as a starter rather than reliever, so I like that move a couple years ago. And I think he comes up big, kind of limited opportunity to show that so far. Tribe's an awful bet today though, weren't they a buck-thirty-or-forty favorite?

He just pissed me off last week vs. Twins, so I'm venting.

Yeah closed at -125 but was almost -140 earlier.

WSox look to not be terrible this year.

Tribe could use the win, starting pitching has been awful. Think Cleveland was 15-4 against the WSox last year. New year, obviously.

Horrible read on the Dunn ball by Nyjer Morgan. How many times does a deep ball to center drop in front of the fielder?

I'm actually in the camp to pay Masty as he hasn't seemed especially greedy, but he's been eroding my support lately.

I probably jinxed Masty benching him in fondy's fantasy league. That park's no place to pitch.

Problem is there is no ACE. So having a solid starting 5 is great but no one capable of being a legit Game 1 starter. Tanaka is like a 45 year old Yu.

Pineida a cheater/greaser. CC sucks. Nova walks too many batters.

Problem is there is no ACE. So having a solid starting 5 is great but no one capable of being a legit Game 1 starter. Tanaka is like a 45 year old Yu.

Pineida a cheater/greaser. CC sucks. Nova walks too many batters.

Who cares if they don't have an ace? Kuroda can easily be a game 1 starter. Unfortunately playoff games aren't played in the day time

Who cares if they don't have an ace? Kuroda can easily be a game 1 starter. Unfortunately playoff games aren't played in the day time

No, he really can't be... after a long season in which he will be trash come September on....

Just the facts, nothing more.

Back