Saturday page 1 discussion, rest is IN-GAME...

I might argue the Yanks have the worst starting 5 in the AL. I'll give 'em an undeserving respectful nod over Minny, KC, Toronto, Hou (Cleveland at this point), but I could see them ranking #15 when the dust clears.

As bad as Doubrant is I will bet on almost any lefty vs. this team.

The righties on the Yanks are trash.

Or should I bring back my famous, hot garbage. The righties on this Yankee team, are HOT FUCKING GARBAGE

I mean I think CC is their 4th or 5th best... Or will be during the season. Nova needs to step it up big time. Reportedly he has matured a lot this offseason.

I might argue the Yanks have the worst starting 5 in the AL. I'll give 'em an undeserving respectful nod over Minny, KC, Toronto, Hou (Cleveland at this point), but I could see them ranking #15 when the dust clears.

They certainly IMO have the worst 2 and 3 in baseball. Tanaka is an average pitcher who will only get worse, not better, as he adapts, or should I say, AL hitters adapt to him. He doesn't have the velocity to miss his pitchers like Yu. Although Yu misses a pitch about once a month. Best pitcher in the AL he is by far. With Sale being a close 2nd.

Who is their legit 3? Nova? Pineida? Lol.

I'd much rather prefer the Rays rotation, the Red Sox rotation, the Rangers rotation when healthy, definitely the M's, the Tigers, etc.

Maybe, maybe middle of the pack the Yanks are.

And that's just the facts, nothing more.

I'm not sure everyone understands how bad CC and Pineda and Nova and Kuroda are. And who really knows about the other guy.

I don't think the tigers rotation overall is that great. You all talk about once you're in the playoffs you need an ace. First you need to make the playoff guys.

yanks won't even make the playoffs this year NBA.

look at that division. you could argue the yanks could be the worst in that division and maybe as high as 3rd. They are on the way down and everyone else is on the way up.

Plus the Yankees start like crap basically every year. Especially CC is notorious for not having his best until the warmer weather

I haven't heard a peep about it in my degenerate sports centric life.

I heard about a bagel or something that looks like Rory.

It's like it's not even going on.

yanks won't even make the playoffs this year NBA.

look at that division. you could argue the yanks could be the worst in that division and maybe as high as 3rd. They are on the way down and everyone else is on the way up.

i never said they would make the playoffs. But their pitching is not going to be the reason why. Their starters are going to be solid.

I don't think the tigers rotation overall is that great. You all talk about once you're in the playoffs you need an ace. First you need to make the playoff guys.

much easier to make playoffs now, ace and a very good #2 does it

braves had best pitching depth in majors for like 10 years

I love how gorg is doing a 1-man Masters in-game. Keep it up brother; I'd rather watch baseball and let you tell me about the golf as you are doing great so far.

Plus the Yankees start like crap basically every year. Especially CC is notorious for not having his best until the warmer weather

You should be worrying about your Nets beating the Raptors so they can take out the Heat. Ultimately then battle the Bulls for the worst EC finals of all time. With the winner having the honor of being swept in the finals.

So go tell your child molesting, drunk driving, creepy looking coach to get his team focused on knocking off the Heat

Tigs are SO built for the playoffs, by conventional wisdom. Or were. Tough to handicap a short series. And by short, I mean "a series, any series". Just get there and win games.

The coach comments are facts, nothing more.

But they are completely irrelevant. He's a top 3 coach of the year canditate and he's going to be a coach for a long ass time because he's calm, cool and collective. And he knows basketball. Not to mention he already has his own style as a coach. Oh I forgot. Nba coaches don't do anything!

I have no idea how Couples seems to be in the mix every year or so at the Masters. good for him.

Back