Saturday English Overs......

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
Playing a trixie today,3 overs,good luck :shake:

<TABLE class=betinfo><TBODY><TR><TD>Watford v Wolves
Total Goals 2.5</TD><TD>Over 2.5</TD><TD>8/11</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hartlepool v Brighton
Total Goals 2.5</TD><TD>Over 2.5</TD><TD>8/11</TD></TR><TR><TD>Bristol Rovers v Southend
Total Goals 2.5</TD><TD>Over 2.5</TD><TD>5/6</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok,here we go again,onto tuesday
Weathers shitty all over the Uk but still, on the over 2.5 markets

Wolves/Swansea Over 2.5
Notts county/Rochdale Over 2.5
Daggenham & Redbridge/Grimsby Over 2.5

Good luck

Thanks Gents

Interesting stat for tonight.
Man City have played 9 premierleague games so far,every game has gone over

Be back later with a bet ,tho I dont really like getting involved in the premier league stuff.

Ok,onto tonight,wednesday...not mad on premierleague stuff,but anyways

Arsenal/Tottenham Over 2.5
Boro/Man City Over 2.5

If anyone wants a stream for either of them games gimme a shout and I`ll try my best.

Good luck tonight :shake:

Afternoon Gents,3 overs for today.

Bournemouth/Chesterfield Over 2.5
Grimsby/Darlington Over 2.5
Brentford/Rochdale Over 2.5

Good luck guys :shake:

Ive been asked by someone to post my running units total,not something Im particulary bothered about cause it all gets done in somewhere else,never the less I`ll track it,where I get on totals theyre -120 either side (usually)

8-3 ... + 4.4 units :shake:

Some English league cup action this midweek.Going back to two teams that have done me a favour already this last 7 days.

Swansea/Watford Over 2.5 (some evens available)

GL :shake:

I did look at that game eva ,leaned over tbh but unsure what side Wigan are going to field,so was worried that Arsenal may need to score all 3 for the over to hit.
Hope it cashes for you mate.
GL

I did look at that game eva ,leaned over tbh but unsure what side Wigan are going to field,so was worried that Arsenal may need to score all 3 for the over to hit.
Hope it cashes for you mate.
GL

I played both plays on a parlay... Why not it's Tuesday:popcorn:

Remember guys,if anyone ever needs a net stream for a game,just shout and I`ll have a goose around and try and dig summat up,so may sites stream games now

Remember guys,if anyone ever needs a net stream for a game,just shout and I`ll have a goose around and try and dig summat up,so may sites stream games now

LOVE IT! Especially for us "Live Betters" :cheers:

Will you be online before kick-off before major matches??

Most times pal.
The guys on an English betting forum I sometimes read are mustard at game links,they get em for virtually everygame,all sorts of leagues.
I`ll try if anyone asks,like the Arsenal game tonight,Im guessing that isnt on tv anywhere except England,anyways if you want a game just post up,
GL

Posted record YTD 10- 4 ... + 5.2 units :popcorn:

Ok guys,here we go again.Back to some proper football action,after the midweek league cup games.

Southhampton/Wolves Over 2.5
Leeds V Huddersfield Over 2.5
Hartlepool V M.K Dons Over 2.5

Good luck gents :shake:

FT Leeds 1 - 2 Hudds Town.

late late Michael Collins goal gets Town the win
cool.gif

Tailed both your overs Southampton and Hartlepool... woke up too late for the other at Leeds

Here are my plays so far:

England
Burton Albion -0.5/-1.0 -131
Wrexham 0/-0.5 +105
Mansfield Town -0.5 -112
West Brom/Chelsea Over 2.5/3.0 +101
Southampton/Wolverhampton Wanderers Over 3.0 +112
Hartlepool United/Milton Keynes Dons Over 2.5/3.0 -104
Stevenage Borough/Northwich Victoria Over 3.0 +110

Slovenia
MIK CM Ceje 0/+0.5 -119

Germany
Kickers Offenbach/Jahn Regensburg Over 2.5/3.0 -107

Austria
Rapid Wien/LASK Linz Over 3.5 +130

NICE CALL ON the overs, now you jut need one more to come in :):cheers:

NICE CALL ON the overs, now you jut need one more to come in :):cheers:

:cheers: Southampton/Wolves Over weighed in after 25 mins :shake:

Might have some trouble in the Hartlepool game :(
Hartlepool down to 10 men after 25 minutes,not good for overs.

Eddie.
If you are in Canada mate.You can use any book anywhere.Dont put up with all that push stuff the books give you.
Open an account here www.stanjames.com use it just for your football parlays etc.Its fucking useless for USA sports but you need it for soccer pal.

Eddie.
If you are in Canada mate.You can use any book anywhere.Dont put up with all that push stuff the books give you.
Open an account here www.stanjames.com use it just for your football parlays etc.Its fucking useless for USA sports but you need it for soccer pal.

Yes I am in Canada. Thanks for the info. I exactly wanted to open other acounts in other books. I am also using gamebookers... which I will probably close as I don't like very much their lines. I also have an account at Bet365 and I was thinking about Betfair. I now know I will open an account at stanjames.

Yes,betfair is a must for you also.So may "props" as you call it for everygame,plus better prices.
Open an account mate,betfair and stanjames

Lost my plays in Germany and Slovenia... that was more action plays before the real deal in England... I know I know

Back