Saturday English Overs......

Thanks Pan,hope you had a good day mate

A game Im playing later,wont count it in may p/l win or lose,cause my threads about the English games but anyways,Im having a couple of quid on

Real Valladolid v Real Madrid Over 2.5

Them lumps of shit Madrid are shipping goals for fun.

BOL Gents,off to watch the college ball :cheers:

Watched a bit of that Madrid game,theyre not the force of old thats for sure.Dont know how there wasnt 10 goals,oh well.

Onto today,

Hull City v Manchester City Over 2.5

Good luck :cheers:

Watched a bit of that Madrid game,theyre not the force of old thats for sure.Dont know how there wasnt 10 goals,oh well.

Onto today,

Hull City v Manchester City Over 2.5

Just tailed you again. I wanted to go on City but feel more comfortable taking the over 2.5 now.:cheers:

Watched a bit of the Real Madrid game too... It was certainly awful. Real Madrid no longer is a powerhouse.

Teams and leagues I like a lot for overs:
Rapid Vienna in Austria
Norway (especially Ham Kam), Danemark, Switzerland, Italy, Spain (usually Real Madrid lol) and the ever wheeling and gunning Netherlands... lol

First half 0-0 on my Horsens/Randers play, Randers scored around the 60 and Horsens just scored two back to back goals for a WIN!

Yeah for the Danes!

Barca are the best team in Europe right now imo Ed.

TBH Im best just sticking to what I know about,the lower English leagues... Not even that keen on the EPL tbh.

Good luck

Alright Eddie :shake:

Ive had an interest tonight,these arent on me record tho :p
Ive done ,for interest,dont forget its the cup and friendly internationals,so small steaks for an interest.Allover 2.5`s as usual :)

Hartlepool/Brighton
Oldham/Cheltenham
Rochdale/Barnet
u21 international..England/Czech Republic.

I am currently at work. I was with one of my customers. I wish I could have made these other plays you've posted... anyway I see we are both on the over at Rochdale, great!

:cheers:

this England u21 game is awful

Czechs probably just the better side,campbells goal aganst run of play

as england miss a v v good chance

Back