Saturday English Overs......

The lucky shirt comes through :36_11_6:

King nets Leicester a 81st minute goal to take a 2-1 lead :shake:

Any chance of 2 late goals at Carlisle :cheers:

thumbs-up.jpg

Finishing under,4 thousand chances,one early goal....blackburn red card in the 1st half obviously not helping.

Note to self,and remember it.....stick to the lower leagues where defences are slower and less able

:(

FT Barnsley 3-2 Burnley,decent game.

Ok,End of thread.

25 selections.. 19 winners,6 losses,net profit to a 1 unit stake +11.8 units.

Thanks for the support guys,Good luck for the rest of the season :shake:

Hi Pan.
No mate,not leaving CTG just this thread.

I had a wager with someone.I told him it was possible to make a living betting football,he laughed and said it wasnt.
I bet him I could get 24 out of 25 pick ems correct,impossible he said.So we had a bet.So I posted them on this thread.
I lost the bet :(

GL pal

Ok then, who do you like tonight? :D

Maybe you lost the bet, but I think you made a very good point. Almost 12 units of profit in just 25 plays is an excellent score, if you ask me.

Thanks.
I was only posting 25 picks to be honest mate,but for tonight,last post here too :) then lets let this thread drop off.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=250 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f7f7f7>[SIZE=-1]Bristol C[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#f7f7f7>[SIZE=-1]vs[/SIZE]</TD><TD bgColor=#f7f7f7>[SIZE=-1]Watford[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=250 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#e6e6e6>[SIZE=-1]Shrewsbury[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#e6e6e6>[SIZE=-1]vs[/SIZE]</TD><TD bgColor=#e6e6e6>[SIZE=-1]Dag & Red[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=250 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f7f7f7>[SIZE=-1]Port Vale[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#f7f7f7>[SIZE=-1]vs[/SIZE]</TD><TD bgColor=#f7f7f7>[SIZE=-1]Barnet [/SIZE]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=250 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#e6e6e6>[SIZE=-1]Hartlepool[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#e6e6e6>[SIZE=-1]vs[/SIZE]</TD><TD bgColor=#e6e6e6>[SIZE=-1]Bristol R[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lets go out with a bang,playing these in four 3 teamers and a four teamer,$10 bets.
Total stake of $50, returns just under $350 if all 4 hit.Not the way to stake bets in all honesty but lets see if we can cop all 4 for a bit of a payout.

Have a great day :shake:

Man ,
Curious no interest in Champions league? I luv capping futbol but just cant watch enough english league games here, or get enough info. Also my local only does EPL no other divs. Nice job I've been watching on & off....

Hiya Cinderfella.
You know how college football scoring is higher than NFL ?
Defences a lot better in NFL so scoring not as high,in theory anyway.Same applies to lower league football here imo,defences not as good so scoring more likely.Oddsmakers make the odds usually the same as they do for the EPL,this is a mistake for me and one Im able to take advantage of.
I hope that makes sense.
Sorry your book doesnt allow lower league betting ,maybe some of the other lads can advise you on adequate one.I realise you being in the states makes getting a bet on a ballache.
Good luck for the future.

Back