Saturday Discussion Thread

Can't believe that Seattle is keeping that AA pitcher (no exaggeration!) in its rotation....Angels TT over gotta be automatic?

Can't believe that Seattle is keeping that AA pitcher (no exaggeration!) in its rotation....Angels TT over gotta be automatic?

Yea, I dunno, he has potential, certainly didn’t look ready in his 1st start but that could be jitters along w the jump up to the bigs. I faxed him in texas but I’m not as anxious to do so today. I actually considered his k’s but more a pass, watch and see I think.

Considered everything with Eovaldi but just went with rangers Ff -115. Bradly gonna be a excellent pitcher in this league but I gotta roll with the guy in midst of a fantastic season.

Teheran ov 16.5 outs -105. Oakland been hitting the past several days and god knows Teheran is not liked by the advanced metrics but he pitching really well against better lineups than this. Gotta like the veteran savvy here to be able ti pitch 6 innings vs this young lineup.

Teheran ov 16.5 outs -105. Oakland been hitting the past several days and god knows Teheran is not liked by the advanced metrics but he pitching really well against better lineups than this. Gotta like the veteran savvy here to be able ti pitch 6 innings vs this young lineup.

Looks good missed this one!

Looks good missed this one!

Sorry bro, had kinda busy morning. Senga cashed his k’s too, I didn’t think he make it with all the damn walks. Rangers Ff came in. Figure ya’ll knew I was on reds today but didn’t have chance to post. Skipping the night games, didn’t love anything and when I sweep day card usually don’t go so well playing the night, lol. I’ll try to post sooner 2marro

I really thought bout Woo k’s. I did say a lot about he wasn’t ready for bigs before his 1st tho. Doubt he ready after getting smashed once, lol. I do think he could punch out some laa hitters but doubt he makes it thru the lineup 2x without some damage and the pitch count getting ran up. Best case I think he goes 4+ Innings allows a few runs, he could def fan 5 in that amount of time and with plus money I def gave it some thought, better just to pass I think, why give any the day money away.

Back