Saturday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 24 Sat 2022

Chisox garbage asses are -170s again 2marro? LmAo. Don’t even care who pitching, give me the tigers again. There no way these losers care enough to be favs!!

@2daBank Thanks For The Call Out Yesterday. Tailed 3 Of Your Picks. 3-0! Looked Over The Late Games (Which I Wouldn't Have Done Without Your Call Out) And Went 3-0!

6-0 Evening!

I Agree With Detroit. WS Looking Forward To The Holidays At This Point.

@2daBank Thanks For The Call Out Yesterday. Tailed 3 Of Your Picks. 3-0! Looked Over The Late Games (Which I Wouldn't Have Done Without Your Call Out) And Went 3-0!

6-0 Evening!

I Agree With Detroit. WS Looking Forward To The Holidays At This Point.

All good.

I was pretty busy with ncaa props today. All I played tigers ml again and phi Ff tt ov1.5. I might look at the night games if I get a minute

Only thing I grabbed other than tigers for tonight is little half unit play on cardinals, they have always battled vs Kershaw and think they getting up for lad, hope the bats don’t go back silent tonight. Just thought they were worth it at the price.

Tigers kicking the chisox Ass again! Lol. These prices been hilarious! I know cws been overpriced all year but after the tribe sweep they no different than all the other bottom feeders! Maybe worse cause they have no heart, it was ripped out!!

Back