Saturday Discussion Thread

You gotta look at fish Ff, they have quite the starting pitcher edge to be that big of dogs. Or just play Cabrera k’s depending if number good enough.

Not gonna be a big card for me, not even cause of football I just don’t see a ton. Couple k props if numbers fall right. Might just play pujols hr prop every game he gets to start vs a lhp! lol. He was only card who got to smyly In Chicago. I doubt that happens again, I’d think cards do little better this time.

Took Urias o4.5 and Contreras o3.5 to start.

Couldn’t believe Contreras was down ti 3.5, I liked him ov 4.5! Him and Manaea 3.5 are crazy. I had more plays and prob make then later but when I saw those 2 while making my ncaa plays I hit them pretty hard!! I get it Manaea sucks but he fans 4+ pretty much every start whether he gets bombed or not

Ok, I’ll join you on Manaea.

Planned on playing Cabrera and Garcia both over 5.5 Also but got so jacked up when I saw those 2 a k short (at least! Probably more like 1.5 short imo) I didn’t play any other mlb yet! lol.

Cabrera just comes down to pitching well enough to go 4-5 innings, think he will and ge shouldn’t have any problem fanning 6+ if he does. The trick facing laa is simply getting to face the bottom the order as many times as possible! It actually a good thing when you give up a few hits and walks to the top the order! Long as you can keep them from scoring and pitch count down. You can basically get all 6 if ya get to face 5-9 twice!! A 3rd time and you are punching double digits!! Lol. Long way of saying bottom half of halo lineup is arguably the worst in baseball!

Rest of my baseball:

San Fran Ff tt ov1.5.. than man formerly known as Thor has a great history here but he a shell of that guy now imo. Look at his starts this year, only a handful he didn’t give up at least 2 runs.

Cle Ff tt un1.5,, They getting b2b cracks at Ray but I’m not sure this one go much better than last, Indians don’t hit lefties and he one the better ones.

Cabrera ov 5.5 k’s.. been talking bout him for awhile yet he keeps going I noticed, kid might have better stuff than the other stud pitchers on this team, just a matter of learning to use it! Long as he doesn’t get blown up early and can give us 4-5 innings he shouldn’t have any trouble fanning 6+ Braves who fan a lot when they not hitting bombs!

Garcia ov5.5 k’s. Talked about above. Laa bottom half the lineup is full of Mfers who wish they could see the Mendoza line! So much swing and miss ya just gotta get thru to face them 2x and 6 k’s should be a breeze!

Just for @KJ

Contreras ov 3.5 k’s
Cabrera ov 5.5 k’s
Manaea ov3.5 k’s
Garcia ov5.5 k’s

San Fran Ff tt ov 1.5
Cle Ff tt un1.5

Reactions: KJ
Just for @KJ

Contreras ov 3.5 k’s
Cabrera ov 5.5 k’s
Manaea ov3.5 k’s
Garcia ov5.5 k’s

San Fran Ff tt ov 1.5
Cle Ff tt un1.5
Brain's all over with tennis and cfb. Have to watch ISU on the phone. They'll likely end up killing SEMO but that QB for SEMO is impressive. Took his mom hand writing a letter and mailing it to the coach at home to even get a response lol

Contreras comes in.

I was glad to see him get 5 cause I was for sure playing him over 4.5 at plus money. Freaking strange he got bet down? all a sudden k props havnt been real sharp the last few days! Focused on football? It happened a couple times last week around fb days also! Then most the week they were pretty Sharp again till yesterday, if memory serves me right I was playing mostly Ff team totals and sides to start the week and just started finding multiple k props again yesterday! Weird.

I don’t love seattle taking so long At bat in 5th, they got fucking Ray sitting way too long!

Whew. I knew that long Ass time sitting in dugout was gonna effect Ray, 1st 2 got on but he pitched out of it!! CASH cle ff Ff under!!

Garcia making trout his whipping boy tonight! Really don’t even need to fan trout or much of anyone in top 4 to get 6 against these guys! (Trout and ohtsni have some swing and miss tho, fletcher never fans, like ever! Refugio doesn’t much, but after him it easy picking 5-9!! )..

Does it count without a Nats -1 bet in there?

Just breaking your balls buddy....beauty work. I don't hand out "atta boys" very often, but you earned it.
Atta boy.

Something gotta pay for the fact I bet 2 ncaa teams that lost by a combined 75 fucjing points in ducks and south fla! Lol.

ThAt ok tho, if I get Rogers ov2.5 td passes. Over 344.5 yards, messy st over 36.5, and Oregon st under 29.5 I’ll have a pretty huge day anyways!

Back